Aasman Se Aage

akshat??? is he really perfect for her??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
every character has flaws... we all know that... bt in relationship there is always some kind of emotional attachment,some kind of dependence and trust .. some kind of unexplainable bond between the two... bt here i find those frm meenakshi's side bt not frm akshat...OuchOuchOuchOuch he is still very much immersed in his obsession abt himself...OuchOuch that is becoz he just dnt care abt meenakshi's challenge... his concern for her always erupts and comes out at particular moments like in the ramp walk scene bt then again it falls down...Confused his emotions keep on changing.. they r nt steady... really didnt lik his casual attitude today and the precap its the worse... how cn a man who claims to love a woman get sooo easily influenced by anyone????ShockedShockedShocked that also abt his so-called honewali mom-in-law???? ShockedShocked

is akshat really good for her? am thinking abt sandhya's words...OuchOuchOuchOuch

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Anku_20ApoorvaFan.AbhIyalicious.asdpsanmolshruthiRsaveeta24shanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "akshat??? is he really perfect for her??" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ApoorvaFan

Viewbie

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Kashu, Today I felt connected to Akshat because for the first time I felt his character looked like a real ... typical easy going, financially secure guy in 20s...

He is not a Hero from book ... Most of us will act and react like this...  He forgot about the background every one have come from becuase in the academy every one is same...
Once he is reminded of the social status he is taken aback...  let us see how it turns out tomorrow.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anku_20narangi314kasturika_kashuIndigoBluesasdpsanmolshanti05

saveeta24

IF-Rockerz

saveeta24

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
I mentioned it before i cant tag Akshi as the perfect couple..

Akshat still immature in some sense and his  on  the spot decision gives thoughts to ponder about it..he is like a double personality...he confessed his love in an anger moment but the realisation of is it an everlasting love or just an infatuation will come in the picture as time passes by ..

DC has already  forseen lots in this relationship and he doubts only akshat depth of love for meenakshi..today when he said he has forgotten his real trueself.its true he is all like i will support you in everything  but where only in the world of DC but not in the outer world.i mean he is already getting conscious of their social status and ready to meet her mom in parking lot not in front of his parents.i can see already a pillar starting to crumble down in this relationship..

i wont be surprise if akshat changes his mind about meenakshi being not the right one for him in the future...

Edited by saveeta24 - 29 May 2012 at 11:59am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anku_20ApoorvaFanasdpsanmolkasturika_kashuIndigoBlues

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
i think akshat needs a real push... like meenakshi gets frm DC... maybe his own brother cn do it.to see the REAL world and get rid of all fantasies.. he needs to be more serious and nt so happy go lucky always even in serious situations... bt yet... kabtak doosro ki baaton mein jita rahega? this guy doesnt even have any opinion of his own????Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanasdpsanmol

ApoorvaFan

Viewbie

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

yes... I agree... and apart from his "I am the Best" , I have not seen him being serious about any thing... and he is not able to tolerate his brother winning so its for sure, he will get into bigger problem the day Meenakshi gets more viewer choice votes than him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asdpsanmolkasturika_kashu

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ApoorvaFan

yes... I agree... and apart from his "I am the Best" , I have not seen him being serious about any thing... and he is not able to tolerate his brother winning so its for sure, he will get into bigger problem the day Meenakshi gets more viewer choice votes than him

i loved the way how DC said " par meenakshi ko kisiki help ki zaroorat nhi hain" Embarrassed really yar.. meenakshi is the best in reality... nt akshat... he have no ryt to say that meenakshi cannot win against that karishma... wat yar..? u claim to love her? u dnt even support her or trust her.. or even trust her capabilities?AngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aan-rishApoorvaFanasdpsanmol

juwi

juwi

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
yaar im thinking about DC and sandy's conversion !
Now sandhya is saying that may b akshat is gud for meenu but DC doesn't think so (i just get that from his replies, dont know if im right)
and as we know dat from the 1st epi DC is always rightSmile,.,his observations r always correct Wink so im also thinking dat may b akshat is not so good...! Precap was hell Ouch ! Y not infront of meenu's mom,.,whats the problem ! He can love a so called nokrani but cant face her BG realities Ouch AngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asdpsanmolkasturika_kashushanti05

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by juwi

yaar im thinking about DC and sandy's conversion !
Now sandhya is saying that may b akshat is gud for meenu but DC doesn't think so (i just get that from his replies, dont know if im right)
and as we know dat from the 1st epi DC is always rightSmile,.,his observations r always correct Wink so im also thinking dat may b akshat is not so good...! Precap was hell Ouch ! Y not infront of meenu's mom,.,whats the problem ! He can love a so called nokrani but cant face her BG realities Ouch AngryAngry
GOD.. i dnt know when will akshat grow up... i mean seriously he shud stop listening to others and listen to himself for a change...Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asdpsanmol

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.