Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

iloveidiotbox

Goldie

iloveidiotbox

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged

Anandi comes to meet Shivu. Shivu is in a meeting with HS. HS praises Shivu and gives him a list of contractors for the dam project. Shivu promises to look into it. Anandi misunderstands this and starts to leave. Shivu sees her and stops her. Anandi talks to him rudely and indicates that he should not trust HS. Shivu says he has no reason not to. Anandi feels Shivu is on HS's side and says that she had a list of good contractors for the dam project but probably Shivu has already made up his mind. Shivu says he will examine all entrants and then decide and takes the file.
Gauri gets ready to go to work in new clothes. Jagat sees that she is not wearing her mangalsutra. Gauri says it doesn't go with her outfit. They argue again and Gauri leaves. Jagat gets a call from one of his classmates to meet.
Shivu comes back to his office (Did I miss a scene). Bhim tells him he has made notes about the contractors. He sees Shivu with some school textbooks. Shivu says they are Anandi's and tells him to drop them at the haveli.
Jagat's friend offers him that he can run his nursing home in Bangalore. Jagat accepts immediately. He comes home and tells Gauri abt this happily. Gauri says she cannot quit her job and move to Bangalore. She tells Jagat that the problem is not the city,  but him, he needs to finish his MS and not procrastinate. Jagat is mad to hear this and asks Gauri if she will go to Bangalore or not. Gauri refuses. 

Precap : DS interrogating Bhim about Shivu and Bhim tells that any girl who wants to be a part of Shivu's life should be able to jog every morning LOL

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 87 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*mvatsanashili04nash_mashsobha229xbakulaindy1979amankodiradhiisahcirmomsx3jyotimalinicoolxniki_pnlatarameshAMSTswarajgireshachdheekshdgothesharmilaprasadshiny3vrsolalatrashasha91visha1314haarisLOLENchunni1tubaishi1meen.r.suhani77suchianshu89himani88praman1234giguserbhavikadhiamiss_patel5shabana_79viraf4uHeenappuniragekomasdolly_07nanda_gopargattuGoDsLoVeNDDgirlkripsybmm1985nithi07lakshmikrasyadadatijaraLovePrajasparksflysbadambrick_redAsh_Storytellerfrozen.devilandvILoveDramaAemypressusreevaskJenishazzcherieLovernaj7_Nancy_dhrashteekrittika23nya_ansarisweetysaranmonamie111swetha_chhookedsamvi.0-SD-0anjani-paglianna44payalibmAngelsHeavennivedithaSuchi-avivakirksush_khusi_*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BV - May 29th 2012 - Written Update" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Betty14

Betty14

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Tongue

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
now ds gonna send anandi to jog...Shocked...in lehenga...ROFL
yeh kya horaha hai...ROFL

Edited by khusi_* - 29 May 2012 at 11:23am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

raju73fiddu-bShaista33ssss97sparksflyCrazySaRunianskdroseJenishazzandvMisseshaCool-n-Freshkarajekarsamvi.nya_ansariswetha_chhookedcolling0-SD-0sush_Suchi-

sreevask

Goldie

sreevask

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Thanks 4 the update...

Can't wait long 4 DS scheming for Shiv...

Love u DS...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Misseshaandvhookedswetha_chsush_Suchi-

andv

Goldie

andv

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

Why is A so apprehensive about everything Shiv does? He has always come across as someone who respects his work and having a very open view about everything giving the other person a very fair chance to put forth their thoughts... Hopefully if they are to become a couple eventually Siv may just prove to her that she can trust another man. Hope the CVs shape this transition well...

Dr. couple are as usual with their fights all the time. No one is ready to budge and put themselves in the other person's shoes. Anyway I am enjoying their fights and their disordered relationship.

DS will be on mission health now. Soon Jatser will be called as the most healthy Jhilla with health freaks doing their morning walks and jogs. LOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sparksflysbadamMisseshaJenishazzAbhiAninya_ansarihookedswetha_chsamvi.anjani-paglisush_Suchi-khusi_*

hooked

IF-Dazzler

hooked

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Jogging shoes ! with payal and lehenga ??Shocked This is too funny ! I have to wait n watch this LOL.

Jago having more wars - how musical Approve. Well - ofcourse she is not going to leave SnG, but does Jagya realize this is a city girl and not his gaon ki ganwar beendni ? this one will discard a mangalsutra too if it doesn't match - so what's a city or a husband ROFL 

Maybe if the 33 yr old seems alike a better match - G just may settle on that too - after all - her marriage is not even legal LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sparksflyAnjanaYYZandvMisseshaswetha_chsamvi.nya_ansariSuchi-sush_khusi_*

sush_

IF-Sizzlerz

sush_

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update
Was gauri evrytime wearing mangalasutra
i dint notice Ouch i'll always notice sindoor Tongue

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by andv

Thanks for the update.

Why is A so apprehensive about everything Shiv does? He has always come across as someone who respects his work and having a very open view about everything giving the other person a very fair chance to put forth their thoughts... Hopefully if they are to become a couple eventually Siv may just prove to her that she can trust another man. Hope the CVs shape this transition well...

Dr. couple are as usual with their fights all the time. No one is ready to budge and put themselves in the other person's shoes. Anyway I am enjoying their fights and their disordered relationship.

DS will be on mission health now. Soon Jatser will be called as the most healthy Jhilla with health freaks doing their morning walks and jogs. LOL
seriously yeh ho kya raha hai...Confused...anandi kya kar rahi haiConfusedLOL...atleast she should have talked to shiv..poor shivLOL...i love the way he took the files from anandiLOL...
and for a change..i really find gauri logical in this episode..y she should leave her job for this useless fellow..jiska koi varosa nehin haiLOL...her lines were completely up to the mark..for a changeStern SmileLOL
and ds...ROFLROFL...mera kal kya hogaLOLLOL..update will be late guys..i think...i have to control my laughLOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazySaRunianandvMisseshanya_ansariswetha_chsush_Suchi-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top