Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
So all that missile building happens under the earth (since the Patala regions are subterranean) and then it's launched from...the sky?

Kinda odd that Tarakasur's henchman is the one with the missile and not Tarakasur himself.
Edited by Kal El - 11 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Kal El

So all that missile building happens under the earth (since the Patala regions are subterranean) and then it's launched from...the sky?

Kinda odd that Tarakasur's henchman is the one with the missile and not Tarakasur himself.

Dudumbhi called it from Antariksh on Patal-loka, launched it on Earth..
Why am I trying to make sense out of itπŸ˜†
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tannipartner

Nice episode, Thanks minu. 

Btw: I answered your question on the DKDMian thread

I never actually read anywhere that the asuras no matter how horrible they are, addressing mother earth in first name and ordering her around, they were not that fool. they might have done a lot od harm, tortured her children but none of them actually acted this way. The cvs are taking a lot of liberty to make sure the viewers absolutely hate asuras. I don't like it.
neither is mother earth that weak to take to the threatens lying down just like they are showing here.
 Rest of the epi was good. Mohit kind of does this  stunned to silence with a teardrop rolling down his eyes scenes pretty well and so the end was really good.

As you know, I've always been bothered by asuras, rakshashas, danaavs and other demons being vilified in this manner by ignorant CVs
bhakti2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for nice update.  I found this epi to be totally confusing!  Everyone just kind of stupefied!  Shivji seem like he would just stand forever staring at Shakti peethas even though everyone is screaming for help. Vishnuji just sitting on Sheshnaag looking very worried as if he has completely forgotten that he is palanhar.  Lakshmi just watching and forgets to remind him!  Tarkasur acting like complete idiot forwarding some kind of modern kaliyug-type arms race via his chamcha Dundubhi, and Shukracharya forgetting that he has his own powers of tapasya and maybe he could do something to stop his murkh shishya.  And so much disrespect ot Prithvi?  It was very weird the whole thing...not sure what stories the CV's are drawing from.  It is less like purans and more like Avengers!  Hope they will soon give these gods back their divine powers and let them sort out this mess.  It is not like asurs were brainless...just on wrong side of dharm.  Hai Ram.
whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much for the update! 
vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Missile ah ?😲

Dam what they are showing 

Thanks for written update Minakshi πŸ˜†...i skipped the epi 
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
i guess now dey will show shiv realising dat he had become too materialistic dat he forgot his duties while grieving 4 sati.da whole world was calling him 4 help and he was looking at da pinds of sati and imagining her.after teaching tarakasur a lesson,shiv will again decide 2 live like a sage and do a long tapasya so dat he doesn't get attached 2 parvati.  
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: samana17

Hey I just saw the epi, and did they show aadishakti in the precap? Are the makers trying to show that shivji loved sati much more than aadishakti? It doesn't make sense. She was there right in front of him and he was still so sad. I don't get it!πŸ˜•

Sati was Aadi Shakti, but till all her body parts are not converted into Shakti peethas, Aadi Shakti can not take her next birth. What Shivji was doing was the last required step for her next birth. That's why not Sati but Aadi Shakti was shown.
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhakti2

Thanks so much for nice update.  I found this epi to be totally confusing!  Everyone just kind of stupefied!  Shivji seem like he would just stand forever staring at Shakti peethas even though everyone is screaming for help. Vishnuji just sitting on Sheshnaag looking very worried as if he has completely forgotten that he is palanhar.  Lakshmi just watching and forgets to remind him!  Tarkasur acting like complete idiot forwarding some kind of modern kaliyug-type arms race via his chamcha Dundubhi, and Shukracharya forgetting that he has his own powers of tapasya and maybe he could do something to stop his murkh shishya.  And so much disrespect ot Prithvi?  It was very weird the whole thing...not sure what stories the CV's are drawing from.  It is less like purans and more like Avengers!  Hope they will soon give these gods back their divine powers and let them sort out this mess.  It is not like asurs were brainless...just on wrong side of dharm.  Hai Ram.

May be they were trying to show the destruction caused by a modern Nuclear bomb. Shukrachrya had sensible dialogues about such weapons are for showing off their power, are not for actually using them. Shivji's dialogues too were on the same line.
 If Dudumbhi knew about such strong weapons, then why he dodn't use a mini version infront of Kaalbhairav?
Hope this epi was to show the destruction by Asuras & next one will be their defeat by Gods creating a normal life back on Earth.
I want them to show more important sides of Shakti peethas,some secrets if they have researched in that aspect.
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vanadhi

Missile ah ?😲

Dam what they are showing 

Thanks for written update Minakshi πŸ˜†...i skipped the epi 

You missed watching a Rocket launcher designed in Auto-cad by Sat-yuga Asura DudumbhiπŸ˜†