Aasman Se Aage

29/05: Epi-Disc : Does Akshat's love has depth? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha03

Meenaxi has become Sherni Clapinspired by DC the king of knowing what is in people's brain and mindsBig smile. Hope he also knows what is his heart one day.Wink. Today Ojaswi showed she can act well.Thumbs Up
So true Rekha, I liked the way she was on par with DC... The scene was fantastic it fires out sparks... Hope more such interaction is there

He sees that Lotus she is and the thunder he throws on her she  is standing up to understand what he says YET he knows deep inside her he knows the flame is lit..

The last scene saying that she is a true winner exactly that...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

whatthewhatasdpsanmolApoorvaFan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "29/05: Epi-Disc : Does Akshat's love has depth? (Page 3)" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Not sure of watching the episode 2day.

guys can't post the pics of mon to wed episodes. Will try to post all by thursday at max. guests are arriving and will be staying till 2moro.

Edited by swethasyam08 - 29 May 2012 at 3:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whatthewhat

whatthewhat

IF-Dazzler

whatthewhat

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Hi guys! Watched today;s epi earlier than usual...

Beginning with DC and Meenakshi's "talk"...

At first I didn't like that DC tried to instigate Meenakshi into "replying" to Karishma (rehashing the "bai" scene was a low blow). I really couldn't tell what he was trying to accomplish. If he was trying to instigate a fight and create drama for the show - that would be odd because if Meenakshi had sunk to Karishma's level that would just be cheap & vulgar and I thought DC appreciated Meenakshi's "class" Confused So I was a bit confused by what he did. But then again not. 

Perhaps he expected Meenakshi to respond as she did. But even if she had behaved out of character (provoked by DC) and lashed out at Karishma, it is DC who ultimately wins...he gets his drama...LOL Clap For DC this is win-win...

But I really liked that Meenakshi decided to answer, but on her own terms...And I think DC also was surprised and impressed by her principles and belief in taking the "high road"

I've always felt that bullies need to be confronted...not by adopting their methods, but by letting them know that we see their bullying for what it is and are not scared or intimidated. Keeping silent is the worst thing one can do. But I feel that the rest of the group (who side with karishma) are equally culpable. They need to change their attitude too and apologize for colluding with Karishma.

I was also REALLY interested in what Meenakshi said...that she can't search for her victory in someone else's defeat. That was fascinating to me because this particular show is a zero sum game. She has to defeat others in order to win...them's the rules baby! But it's a very interesting dilemma and raises a larger philosophical question: Should you trample on others to get ahead in life? Is that ethical? We know where DC stands with his "it's a jungle"/ "eat or be eaten"/ "survival of the fittest" philosophy ... Remains to be seen how Meenakshi manages to hold her own in this jungle.

Anyway, back to the show - It was a little odd that Meenakshi confronts Karishma immediately after the convo...but okay...whatever.
But, HOW AWFUL was Karishma's hair??? LOL It was SO 80s...like some alien out of star-trek!

How many people think they need to tone it down with Meenakshi's pronunciations?! Today she said Sakool...
It's been weeks and she should have learned to say thank YOU by now...this thankoo is irritating. 
btw...sometimes the characters use more complex english vocab...how is she supposed to understand that?! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthi16.AbhIyalicious.krithikasshanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Interesting views Mira,
Actually Meenakshi would'nt budge from her nature soft spoken and to the point nature she carries, DC knows it very well and the whole conversation where he shows the clipping and asking her to fight back is to make her realize the fire inside her..
He knows very well Meenakshi will make her own decision as she is capable But that needed her to go on a realization trip that people are truly taking her for granted and leaving no stone unturned to insult her..

WHen he showed her the clipping she was blank , Then he had to tell her see you are being treated as a doormat, and so also ur mom .. this still did'nt hit her then when he told her that the rest are throwing their weight around her and she is quite  she knew it was high time she  told what was inside her throat and she told DC that I will not talk back teh way they did but I will talk my way.. Thats when he knew he had ignited the fire inside her..

Each one has a way to tackle and at their own pace but sometimes the pile up becomes so much that they let go of it .. He knows she has that fire inside her but yes it was high time to bring it out ..
Also this was needed for the next Solo performance so that she emerges out a true talent person and not coz of any other reason..

This is how I conclude the whole Meenkashi-DC talk ..

Maybe someone else can share a different viewing of it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

whatthewhatApoorvaFan

ApoorvaFan

IF-Veteran Member

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Mira Interesting analysis. Will write more later...

.AbhIyalicious.

IF-Rockerz

.AbhIyalicious.

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Akshat reminds me of Landon Cooper from "A Walk To Remember"... both were afraid and insecure and gave 'popularity' importance..Akhshat has this weakness in a way cause influences and humiliations trace his next action repsectively and such a man..who can leave you or be with you according to his whims and actions because of his own insecurities unpredictably  would definitely not be a man I would like to be with..but I don't want AkShi to be break..but Akshat disappointed me by the precap...respect her mom or Meenu won't respect you...as simple as that , Akhshat. Ouch..therefore..his mind is unstable..he does not have  the masculinity of control over it...which makes their future even more uncertain now. 

Edited by austenrox - 30 May 2012 at 1:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanshanti05

ApoorvaFan

IF-Veteran Member

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
austenrox, Rightly said. At this point Akshat is not strong. He told her "I love you" but I am not sure how maturedly he understood the meaning of it. He will take time to become a strong and selfless lover, if that is the growth path for his character.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.AbhIyalicious.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Aasman Se Aage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.