Aasman Se Aage

29/05: Epi-Disc : Does Akshat's love has depth? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

ApoorvaFan

Viewbie

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asherkhirad

i didnt watch todays episode so will watch repeat telecast but can anyone tell about what precap shows??
Give me 10 mins.. I am stil at part 3. Will part 4 and post the precap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

narangi314

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "29/05: Epi-Disc : Does Akshat's love has depth? (Page 2)" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ApoorvaFan

Viewbie

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asherkhirad

i didnt watch todays episode so will watch repeat telecast but can anyone tell about what precap shows??
Precap: DC reminds to Akshat that he has to introduce Meenakshi's mom who is a maid to his parents. Akshat is a bit upset. Next part : Akshat says to Meenakshi that he will meet her mother any where at parking lot or some other place but not infront of his parents.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

narangi314asdpsanmol

ApoorvaFan

Viewbie

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Meenakshi is grounded and she showed some confidence and challenged Karishma... At last DC could induce some spike in her.

And DC is clear of the sparks coming when both the parents meet... Let us see how Akshat handles this. Interesting. And from ASA viewers POV, they will see Akshat's parents as villains in this love story and vote for the Dame in Distress...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthi16narangi314asdpsanmolshanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
DC always knew she has the spark.. and he knew her answer also... Yes at times you need to ignite it, She is the lotus which blooms but now when teh wind his high tide all around this lotus needs to open up her petals and hold on firm...

Routes are always different for different people.. Meenakshi has that capability with DC knows he told her to be a fighter, she has all the quaities how she executes it is her mind and heart but she needed that start which DC summed it well BUT he also said she beleievs in her GOD and he will balance it out so the platter was with options for her she choose her way...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthi16ApoorvaFannarangi314asdpsanmol

ApoorvaFan

Viewbie

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Yes Shanti.Let us see how it works out tomorrow... Akshat should come to terms if he loves her...

And DC is making him understand the hurdles and the issues... Expecting Akshat to accept...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthi16narangi314asdpsanmol

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Meenaxi has become Sherni Clapinspired by DC the king of knowing what is in people's brain and mindsBig smile. Hope he also knows what is his heart one day.Wink. Today Ojaswi showed she can act well.Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

narangi314

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Still confused about Akshat, DC tells him he has to introduce his parents to Meenaxi's mom who is a kaam wali Bai and he immediately panicks why? . Hope again DCis not blamed, what can DC do if he can read the real character of people ?. Akshat learn something from Meenaxi who is not meek or docile like I thought of her. Dc who are so right, henceforth I shall listen to you like a parrot.Cool

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

narangi314shanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Today the variations in Meenakshi was well seen she knew what she was struggling for, focus was still with her, Akshat's motivation towards her came only after she asked him if he did'nt think she could do it ..
This aspect should have hit him instantly, If he saw the side of Meenakshi which was firing up he could have boosted her spirit at the time he saw her challenging Karishma and when they were having their conversation.. Somewhere is expressions were already registered that Meenakshi you can;t defeat Karishma.. This was my observation...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthi16narangi314asdpsanmol

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Aasman Se Aage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.