Aasman Se Aage

29/05: Epi-Disc : Does Akshat's love has depth?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

ApoorvaFan

IF-Veteran Member

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged

Welcome to Daily Episode Discussion Thread

Dear Friends,

So we have seen finally Meenakshi and Akshat accepting their love for each otehr and surprisingly Meenakshi's mom did not create big scene. Karishma's taunts to Meenakshi's mom were really surprising for me. DC is right in asking Meenakshi to raise her voice agianst such humiliations.

As per the spoiler, Meenakshi will challenge Karishma after getting 2 cents from DC. Where as Akshat opposes her challange... Let us see what it is.

Very happy to note that every Telly reviewer is praising Apurva. He is eligible for all those praises because DC is such a great role he is playing with perfection.

I put this topic heading becasue DC used the same words... He has doubts on Akshat I guess. Let us see where this will head.

A Small Pre-cap:
Akshat dances with Meenakshi to express his love for her. Meenakshi's mother becomes angry on witnessing the scene and confronts Meenakshi. Meenakshi assures her mother that Akshat is a good person. DC invites Meenakshi's mother to the academy on the occasion of family day. Meenakshi feels shy when Akshat flirts with her.(This precap is captured from LifeOK Youtube channel)

How will DC spice up the love story?
Why Akshat does not approve Meenakshi challenging Karishma?
Does Akshat has depth in his love?

Let us see today's episode to find answers.

Please share your views, thoughts and have fun on this thread till tomorrow...

Note: We create a thread every day to discuss all the points regarding the
episode. That way we maintain the forum well and also keep it Pink...

A special request to silent readers. If you do not want to comment its ok, But please click LIKE on the comments so that we know you guys are with us.

Please hit ChaskaMeter without Fail.
Comment on actor profiles twice a day.
Comment on the old articles - every one can comment twice on an article

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Anku_20lallulal2010vasanthi16vanadhinarangi314kasturika_kashuasdpsanmol-Cupcake-.AbhIyalicious.shalishanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "29/05: Epi-Disc : Does Akshat's love has depth?" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Thanks or disc thread Bhanu, yesterday I was super annoyed with meenakshi she stood mum when Karishma was insulting her mom, and today no wonder DC will take Meenakhsi to task..

Actually its good this will be the third time he will be telling her to fight it out, I mean she is  been taken like a punching bag by karishma all the time its high time she talksout, when she returned to the academy she was like Jhnsi ki rani that she will not leave and all, keep your point rooted and talk in self defence she needs to learn that .. She may be a lotus but she needs to float well in high winds also in teh swap of negativity which circulates around her..

I am looking fwd to an angry GOD Daam DC ..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

narangi314kasturika_kashuasdpsanmolApoorvaFan

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Yesterday I loved the way Sandhya and DC conversed, she has a different view point abt Akshat and she then followed to what DC was trying to focus at.. But the rangmanch update abt solo round is confusingConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

narangi314asdpsanmolApoorvaFan

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
This angry DC is different from the DC who told her to fight when she talked about nobody liking her. I think DC is getting more softer on his lotus.Unhappy Somehow I dont like that why can't be notice his shadow cute Sandhya for a change, yesterday their conversation was more on comfortable professional grounds, why can't they be friends at least, some change is needed in that department Ouch Why is everybody after Meenaxi LOL, I notice Sandhya is just as special also has a golden pure heart.Wink

Edited by rekha03 - 29 May 2012 at 10:42am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anku_20narangi314ApoorvaFanshanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
I liked Sandhya from the first day when she sat in the audtion screening room and next to DC .. And she was telling him about things, She has grown in her character and yesterday like teh discussion was between the creative team and teh Boss..

Yes I always like their chemsitry and she can see the dimesnions in DC at perks..

I think these perks which DC brings in front of Meenakshi has a lot of his self reasoning behind it...

Personality points in individuals come out  in shades when they are seeing something which shakes them theorugh the life they travelled those reactions from DC towards Meenakshi is very much that way the precap shows so he is actually taking meenakshi lotus and shaking her up  to be rooted against the blowing winds,...

narangi314asdpsanmolApoorvaFan

ApoorvaFan

IF-Veteran Member

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Looks like Jyothi is not thr for live update... Let me get hold of the links and write few lines...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

narangi314

ApoorvaFan

IF-Veteran Member

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Quick update:

DC shows the video of Karishma taunting Meenakshi and her mom, to Meenakshi. He asks her to fight back and give answers... She says she will surely give answer but in her own way...

Meenakshi stops in the hall and tells to Karishma when every one else including AA bros watching, You are scared of me ... you know that I can win... that is why you are worried... You are not correcting yourself so I have to say all this...

AA bors are all smiles...They are at the Billards board. Meenakshi challenges Karishma to win next round in a right way without adopting any wrong means and show... Karishma agrees for that.

DC comes there and announces there will be two special prizes for the next round. Best dancer male and Best dancer Female.

Akshat gives confidence to Meenakshi that he is with her and supports her in challenging Karishma.

Dc explains to Sandhya that its very tough for Akshat to introduce Meenakshi's mom to his parents as she is a Kaam Wali Bai...

Precap: DC reminds to Akshat that he has to introduce Meenakshi's mom who is a maid to his parents. Akshat is a bit upset. Next part : Akshat says to Meenakshi that he will meet her mother any where at parking lot or some other place but not infront of his parents.

Edited by ApoorvaFan - 29 May 2012 at 11:46am

vasanthi16narangi314asdpsanmol

sidMLOVER

Goldie

sidMLOVER

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
i didnt watch todays episode so will watch repeat telecast but can anyone tell about what precap shows??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

narangi314ApoorvaFan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.