Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

surnita

Goldie

surnita

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 4:11pm | IP Logged

One more thing please could you refrain from calling Armaan AS(S).  If I cant say Bum then I dont think it is fair you guys can say Ass.  Especially as both words refer to the same part of the anatomy!

Dont worry guys, I have sent a complaint to Ashwirya about the use of this word and found a relevent quote.

Thank you and good night!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Language on the forum.... (Page 2)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lakshmi_maruthi

Goldie

lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Surnita.. No one is giving any warnings.. It has been the effort of all the moderators of this forum to keep it very open. But we also wnat everyone to remember that we have members of all ages coming to this forum. So we request members to refrain from using unhealthy language. It is but natural to loose ones temper once in a while.. but we should make every effort to restrain ourself from posting things like these. They only make us all loose something in the long run.. Afterall we all want to keep coming back and posting... So, lets all work towards together in making this a fun place to be at..

surnita

Goldie

surnita

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
But how is ********** swearing?  And if Purab fans can say the A word why cant I say the B word?

surnita

Goldie

surnita

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Sigh, Life is so unfair!

surnita

Goldie

surnita

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
And I hadnt lost my temper when I posted it I wasnt arguing with anyone!

anniegupta_

Goldie

anniegupta_

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
agree mani!

anniegupta_

Goldie

anniegupta_

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by surnita

One more thing please could you refrain from calling Armaan AS (S)[/] .If I cant say Bum then I dont think it is fair you guys can say Ass. Especially as both words refer to the same part of the anatomy!

Dont worry guys, I have sent a complaint to Ashwirya about the use of this word and found a relevent quote.

well oppz... I just used that two seconds ago... but if the moderators say so I'll edit my post.

anniegupta_

Goldie

anniegupta_

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anniegupta_

Originally posted by surnita

One more thing please could you refrain from calling Armaan AS (S)[/] .If I cant say Bum then I dont think it is fair you guys can say Ass. Especially as both words refer to the same part of the anatomy!

AS(S)...well oppz... I just used that two seconds ago... but if the moderators say so I'll edit my post.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top