Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
any other thing plzz comment...Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "which option suits u the most??" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

poo_s

IF-Dazzler

poo_s

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
hehehe though I will want meenakshi falls for DCWink but I know the reverse gonna happen for sureBroken Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kasturika_kashu

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poo_s

hehehe though I will want meenakshi falls for DCWink but I know the reverse gonna happen for sureBroken Heart
meenu wont fall for him at frst.. she is too sacred and timid to even think of DC "SIR" that way...ConfusedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanshanti05

ApoorvaFan

Viewbie

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
I am not looking for any serious love angle in this show Smile.

I am more interested in seeing the concept of imaginary viewers and how their views are influenced by PH and other stakeholders.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asdpsanmolkasturika_kashushanti05

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
At present Iam concentrating on the reality aspect shown by DC, but I hope for a love track for DC someday in future with whom no idea yetErmm
My choice, other.
Meenaxi deserves somebody she truely loves and loves her in return as she is a girl with a pure heartSmile

Edited by rekha03 - 29 May 2012 at 9:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aan-rishkasturika_kashu

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
I will just give my thought as at present the choices are not in my range of selection According to me I just saw sparks the first day DC came to Meenakshi's house and I carry that picture..

Donno whats in store, Would Love to see DC's story on the personal front sometime, I want to see for sure ,

Meenakshi travelling through a phase right now where she sees herself in a garden of love where it leads how she understands the depth is her individual mind...

So the polls are still out of my vicinity dear Smile

kasturika_kashu

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

I will just give my thought as at present the choices are not in my range of selection According to me I just saw sparks the first day DC came to Meenakshi's house and I carry that picture..

Donno whats in store, Would Love to see DC's story on the personal front sometime, I want to see for sure ,

Meenakshi travelling through a phase right now where she sees herself in a garden of love where it leads how she understands the depth is her individual mind...

So the polls are still out of my vicinity dear Smile

he he its okay dear.. its just that these r the things which i wanted to see...LOL

shanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Thats why good u put other options so I gave my view point Smile, Keep them coming and I will sahre my otehr options Wink

kasturika_kashu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.