Page 2 Page 5

seriallover_OMG

seriallover_OMG

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Bhai gazab ho gaya gazab!!!!!!ClapClapClapClapClap

kAMAAL HO GAYA kAMAAL!!!!ClapClapClapClap

leKIN END ME bataungiClapClapClapClapClap

Pehle episode:-Star

Episode starts with tiwaris getting irritated bcoz of powercut but radha knows that this all has been done by roop and her mother.So,She sent her husband to find out the truth and yes!!!! roop and her mother did that powercut intentionally so that tiwaris leave their house.In upcoming episodes we are going to see TIwaris vs Pandas.(funny isnt it!!!)LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Indu and his friends are discussing their failed plan.Suddenly Guddu said "A wife should anyhow respect her husband".,,,Indu got the point and planned something...ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

Sanchi went to file an application for scholarship,but the application got rejected bcoz there were three mistakes.Officer told Sanchi that she is married now and she cant fill single in the application.Sanchi announced that she hasnt accepted indu as her husband.Officer told her that he is having the marriage certificate and a photograph of her and indu.Sanchi got frustrated and left the room.Indu came out and praised officer for helping him.Indu is now fully sure that sanchi can never win over him.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Sanchi and mehek are discussing the situation and for the first time in her life mehek gave an original solution of filing divorce case.But sanchi rejected(Drama queen) saying that she never accepted indu as her husband so there is no point of divorce.But yes she will find a solution...Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Ab maine vo first line kyun likhi,uska reason hai PRECAPBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Han han han!!!!! PRECAPWinkWinkWinkSmileSmileSmileSmile

Precap:----ClapClapClapClap

Sanchi is touching indu's feet and begging him to accept her + she is saying that she has accepted her defeat.Indu is confused and perplexed.ROFLROFL

BAISAAB!!!!!ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

Indu ka chehra dekhne layak,,,Ajkal aisa rojana ho raha hai,sanchi kuch na kuch aisa kar deti hai ki Indu pagal!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL

Observation:----

Episode was boring,no INSA scene..OuchOuchOuch

but TOMORROW is going to be ROCKING...ClapClapClapClapClap

DONT MISS !!!!!!

REMEMBER 30/05/2012,,,,,iNDU AND SANCHI TOGETHER.

yeeeBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

yEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

YAHOOO

CHAHE KOI MUJHE JANGLI KAHE!!!!!!

YAHOOO

mERI khushi ka koi dikhana nahi haiBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*chhedapragyakumardent4uivanta29sweet7863suki11-Swetha-Rams3697Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91Namzzl0veylashy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dhaamal UPDATE 29 MAY 2012_OMG" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
LOL...great update Neelu. Thnx doll!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

seriallover_OMGlashy

roshaeldsouza91

IF-Rockerz

roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
SAKHI...

LOVE YOU ... KYA UPDATE HAI ... ENJOYED READING IT.. THNXX DEAR..

i MISSED TODAYS EPI... DEKHNA PADEGA SPECIALLY PRECAP... HA HA ITS GOING TO FUN YAAR.. MAST MAZAA AANE WAALA ..

CHALO PLAN KE WAJAH SE SAHI SANCHI KA KADAM TAAL LOL MATLAB KADAM TOH BADA INDU KI TARAF... HA HA
TOUCHING FEET... DRAMA DEKHNE KO MILNE WAALA HAI..

KAL ME CHIPAK KER RAHUNGI TV SET KE PAAS...Big smile
ITNE DUKH KE BAAD AB THODA SUKUN MILA HAAI..

INDUWA KAHIN SHOCK SE COMA ME NA PAHUCH JAAYE.. PAGAL HO JAYEGA KI USKI EK LAUTI BIWI JO USKE MAARNE KA PLANS BANA RAHI THI ACHANAK SE KAUNSA BHOOT GUSS GAYA USME..ROFL

CHANCES STILL LEFT .. POSSIBLE HAI THODA TO SEE INSA TOGETHER..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11seriallover_OMGRashmi04Namzzlashy

ps_ilu

ps_ilu

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Thank you! Amazing episode, precap and beautiful update! Keep it coming..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

seriallover_OMGroshaeldsouza91Namzzlashy

lashy

IF-Stunnerz

lashy

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
I wasnt able to write today because my internet connection came just back on..*sigh*

actually it was the precap that was quite interesting 10 minutes of the episode was either sanchi-mehek or radha-tiwari..
it was the office scene and then the precap that was quite good

about the precap - if indu does fall for sanchi after all this.. i mean her face was quite expressionless (quite stern) when she was asking for his forgiveness..she is obviously acting - if he does melt now... then i'll be quite surprised at how foolish one can become in love

besides, sanchi said it was demeaning to give indu a divorce when she doesn't even consider this marriage a marriage .. then is it not even more demeaning to act like this im puzzled 

Edited by lashy - 29 May 2012 at 9:25am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11seriallover_OMG-Swetha-Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91Namzz

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Neelu and Selvi, the CV's really know how to get us INSA fans going...lol

Hatred ke naam par saath saath hain...I have no complains as long as I get to seem them together Day Dreaming

suki11seriallover_OMGRashmi04roshaeldsouza91lashy

lashy

IF-Stunnerz

lashy

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
nami she is just acting and trust me this is going to land her in worse trouble than she already is.. 

suki11seriallover_OMGRashmi04roshaeldsouza91Namzz

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

nami she is just acting and trust me this is going to land her in worse trouble than she already is.. 

LOL...I know Shraddha...but I am loving it. Natak hi sahi...looking forward to Indu's reaction...lol

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11seriallover_OMGRashmi04roshaeldsouza91

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.