Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

no subject (Page 3)

anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamNasheen

LOL i agree w/u. Ronit's face is like turtule face... oh god u look soooo ugly.  was da director blind when they hired ronit for this role. they know in india looks matter..  (film industry view ofcourse)

HeartHeartHeartEasT Or WEst SALMAN iS dA bESTHeartHeartHeart

So will you say that ashmit have an good face?! DAMN ronit's face is good, sweet, nice, adorable...i like it and i think EITHER the directors saw somethin in him.. that why they chose him.. the qualities areee very important ANd the looks.. thats why ronit "began" with pooja and later on they chose for ashmit.... ( Asmit = 2nd Chose..)

I agree. Ashmit will always be the second-fiddle!

LOL i agree w/u. Ronit's face is like turtule face... oh god u look soooo ugly.  was da director blind when they hired ronit for this role. they know in india looks matter..  (film industry view ofcourse)

Have you seen a turtle up-close to make the comparison between Ronit and the turtle? Just wondering. Oh and the director isn't blind- he very well saw who he was hiring at the time and made a good decision, thank you very much.

snowflakes Groupbie
snowflakes
snowflakes

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
ronit is ok and so is ashmit, but ashnit and pooja luk better, dunno why i like their jodi better!!!!!!!
* ^ Princess ** Goldie
* ^ Princess **
* ^ Princess **

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by * ^ Princess **

Originally posted by Ametaf2188

Truthfully Neither of them are ugly. Both ashmit and ronit are good looking and they both have unique things about them that makes them good.

RONIT-POOJA jodi still the best. In my opinion. Smile

I 100 % agree with u * ^ Princess **
princessjojo IF-Dazzler
princessjojo
princessjojo

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 8:48pm | IP Logged

there is no way that ronit is ugly. if he is, then someone who is average looking must be uglier!! i like him now esp with his hair gelled and combed back.

on the other hand, ashmit is very handsome as well.  he has a gr8 personality. by the way is he losing hair?

whatever the case, i want ronit to stick with poornima and ashmit with pooja.

preciousness786 Groupbie
preciousness786
preciousness786

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 9:41am | IP Logged
omg ronit is definitely NOT ugly but he just doesn't suit pooja. he lyk doesn't hav a good personality. but ashmit is hotter than hot and has da best personality....he definitely fits w/ pooja...
HamNasheen Groupbie
HamNasheen
HamNasheen

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonynyu

Originally posted by HamNasheen

So will you say that ashmit have an good face?! DAMN ronit's face is good, sweet, nice, adorable...i like it and i think EITHER the directors saw somethin in him.. that why they chose him.. the qualities areee very important ANd the looks.. thats why ronit "began" with pooja and later on they chose for ashmit.... ( Asmit = 2nd Chose..)

I agree. Ashmit will always be the second-fiddle!

Have you seen a turtle up-close to make the comparison between Ronit and the turtle? Just wondering. Oh and the director isn't blind- he very well saw who he was hiring at the time and made a good decision, thank you very much.

AIGHT!!! RONITT IS CUTE>>>AND HE WILL ALWAYS BE THAT GOOD LOOKIN BOYYY Big smile 

NO MATTER WHOT PEOPLE SAY..........

I WILL ALWAYSS LIKEE IT... DAMNNN!!! AND NOW PLZZ SHUT THE ******** WID UR STUPID COMMENTS 'BOUT HIM ( ASHMIT FANS!!! )

***Edit By the Mod of IF Development Group***

Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 30 April 2005 at 1:27pm
Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 1:31pm | IP Logged