Frequent Posters

prakriti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago

i like ashmit- he is realllly hot and his and poojas jodi is

sooooooooooooooooo much better than ronits and

poojas. In real life- yes i do think tat pooja and ronit would

be hot 2gether but in the show (charcater wise) i think tat

ashmit and pooja r betta. BTW- i dont think tat ronits ugly.

He is pretty cute for me but no one can beat ashmit!!!

|iami5o4| thumbnail

Originally posted by: tafarruz

Who kkares about ASHMIT (shark) I mean all SHARKS....ooh and TIGERS AN LIONS ans CROCS as well.......all of them has...FREAKY TEETHπŸ˜†

OMG.....! TAFFY IS atcually JEALOUS! Who-da thought~!? πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† lol ~ that's hilarious. *pets* don't worry lil' laddo ... just go hug your lonely brother Ronit. πŸ˜ƒ He needs you right now. πŸ˜†

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tafarruz

Who kkares about ASHMIT (shark) I mean all SHARKS....ooh and TIGERS AN LIONS ans CROCS as well.......all of them has...FREAKY TEETHπŸ˜†

lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

HamNasheen thumbnail

πŸ˜† i agree w/u. Ronit's face is like turtule face... oh god u look soooo ugly.  was da director blind when they hired ronit for this role. they know in india looks matter..  (film industry view ofcourse)

❀️❀️❀️EasT Or WEst SALMAN iS dA bEST❀️❀️❀️

So will you say that ashmit have an good face?! DAMN ronit's face is good, sweet, nice, adorable...i like it and i think EITHER the directors saw somethin in him.. that why they chose him.. the qualities areee very important ANd the looks.. thats why ronit "began" with pooja and later on they chose for ashmit.... ( Asmit = 2nd Chose..)

Edited by sonynyu - 19 years ago
* ^ Princess ** thumbnail
I like ronit he rocks but i like ashmit too and i don't think ronit is ugly but everybody chooice is differnt
Edited by * ^ Princess ** - 19 years ago

Originally posted by: Ametaf2188

Truthfully Neither of them are ugly. Both ashmit and ronit are good looking and they both have unique things about them that makes them good.

RONIT-POOJA jodi still the best. In my opinion. 😊

I 100 % agree
anonmember thumbnail

Originally posted by: HamNasheen

So will you say that ashmit have an good face?! DAMN ronit's face is good, sweet, nice, adorable...i like it and i think EITHER the directors saw somethin in him.. that why they chose him.. the qualities areee very important ANd the looks.. thats why ronit "began" with pooja and later on they chose for ashmit.... ( Asmit = 2nd Chose..)

I agree. Ashmit will always be the second-fiddle!

πŸ˜† i agree w/u. Ronit's face is like turtule face... oh god u look soooo ugly.  was da director blind when they hired ronit for this role. they know in india looks matter..  (film industry view ofcourse)

❀️❀️❀️EasT Or WEst SALMAN iS dA bEST❀️❀️❀️

Have you seen a turtle up-close to make the comparison between Ronit and the turtle? Just wondering. Oh and the director isn't blind- he very well saw who he was hiring at the time and made a good decision, thank you very much.

snowflakes thumbnail
ronit is ok and so is ashmit, but ashnit and pooja luk better, dunno why i like their jodi better!!!!!!!

Originally posted by: * ^ Princess **

I 100 % agree with u * ^ Princess **

princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

there is no way that ronit is ugly. if he is, then someone who is average looking must be uglier!! i like him now esp with his hair gelled and combed back.

on the other hand, ashmit is very handsome as well.  he has a gr8 personality. by the way is he losing hair?

whatever the case, i want ronit to stick with poornima and ashmit with pooja.