Bade Acche Laggte Hai

And the countdown starts...T minus Days... (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

maris08

IF-Rockerz

maris08

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Zehra, Rosy, Chitra,Pink , Neha and Sri..

We are all now resigned to accept the leap. But going by Ram's tweet lets assume that the essence of BALH (Raya) is never compromised..
Rashi always rocks. But lets give a second chance and repose faith in the creators who have given us BALH..

I too was initially dead against all the projected future tracks and speculations.But going by the new promo, I will keep my fingers crossed and see how things go about next month..

Lakhi. Dont cry and feel sorry for BALH. Think of all the good times we enjoyed along with the show.. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pink27jainnehaTVserialfreakleo4ever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "And the countdown starts...T minus Days... (Page 2)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fosla

IF-Rockerz

fosla

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Countdown has indeed started! Enjoy the season 2!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jainnehamaris08

pink27

pink27

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maris08

Zehra, Rosy, Chitra,Pink , Neha and Sri..

We are all now resigned to accept the leap. But going by Ram's tweet lets assume that the essence of BALH (Raya) is never compromised..
Rashi always rocks. But lets give a second chance and repose faith in the creators who have given us BALH..

I too was initially dead against all the projected future tracks and speculations.But going by the new promo, I will keep my fingers crossed and see how things go about next month..

Lakhi. Dont cry and feel sorry for BALH. Think of all the good times we enjoyed along with the show.. 

Well said..d new BALH for sure will also give us a new set of aww moments...just going by d promo..

Also now lets not jump d gun on d rumoured storyline...am taking d episodes as they come..
Yesterday's and today's episodes were good..the track is moving fast and now I want it to move faster and get over wit it...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leo4evermaris08

phulwafan

phulwafan

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
we can tolerate any crap but cann't see ram aisha marry crap...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maris08

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
i will repeat mysef there will not be ayesha ram marriage, i have been saying it form start, ekta is known as the shrewdest producer, why will she leak out the bigeest biggest secret(ayesha ram would have bee na dhamaka) before hand it will just finsih the whole wait right? so yes in the rumpors there is a leap sep , ppl question why what, put ayesha, there is a rampage!! everyone is talking about it, producers getting free marketing, i guess as the leap nears everyone will be wondering why what kyu kia huga, the excitement is there the sensationlistaon is there is there any better marketing tactic?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TVserialfreak

Post Reply New Post

Go to top