Bade Acche Laggte Hai

And the countdown starts...T minus Days...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

maris08

IF-Rockerz

maris08

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged

The new and interesting BALH 2 will soon hit the small screen soon..

"Big mountains to climb and new peaks to scale" says one creator, "Faith can move mountain" says another.." You have two options; Believe in half baked rumours or believe in the show "says yet another one..

Whatever they say, in a few days, we will reach the most important crux or the rather BALH will reach a turningpoint; poised to take a leap and move in a new direction.
We as viewers will reach a crossroad; To continue seeing BALH ,with new hope and better frame of mind or quit it and and be happy with memories of Raya rocking thus far..

Whatever decision each and every one of us make, will have no consequence or effect on BALH..
Its a show created for entertainment and will continue to do so irrespective of how we feel..

Majority of us are now even willing to go along with the leap. But  unwilling to accept Ram and Ayesha jodi(if such a case does at all happen)..

I know this sounds like one more repetetive post, but nevertheless, I dont want to criticise or rant and rave about whats in future for BALH and for us..

So now the countdown starts!!
The days will soon dissolve into hours and hours into seconds..

Raya will seperate and be united by the lovely little gudiya..
The love between Ram and Priya will get stronger,albeit in seperation..
The future will have lots more new characters and maybe change of scenes too.

Twists and turns to make BALH 2 more riveting and enduring to the audiance-so says the CVS..

MAY GOD HELP BALH SCALE NEW HEIGHTS AND SOAR IN TRPS!!!

Edited by maris08 - 29 May 2012 at 5:12am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvAnu Shriramratheesh1993phulwafanSaisweetyjainneharnvdbhavaniSriBNany-SweetEtika-dayabhianizorSakshi_Deewanijakther7leo4eversalsalyChitrathanfosla

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "And the countdown starts...T minus Days..." in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
i am in the league who are hopeful with the nayi shurat esp with the fact of rams blog, really his tweet of his blog just made my day, i cnat share it as not allowed ( exlcusivness) but go and read it guys it is just whewParty

yes since the seperation and leap is evident we cant let go of it, we cnt stop it, atleast we- i am prepared to watch it without any preconbcneved notions as hard as it is, i will see it now as a tale of two souls who met accidently ot discover love and thmemselves only to be moved away due to the same love,Embarrassed

their love which even with physical dist will not fade away rather grow, in this i expect to see the turmoil the pain of not being to be with the person who ,makes the world seem worth living, the pain of being apart  from such a mate will be emoted beautifuly by our lovely demigods of tellywood- ram and sakshi, the lil joy of bundle that is there , how she will bring toghter the mom and dad and ifnally ohw love will in the end overcome the evil and malicous intent!! many possibe tracks many intersting turns, many intresting encounters nadl overly interactions!! so for me this is just another stage and i hope nadp ray that it will be even bigger than the inital one!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shrirampink27anizorjakther7maris08Chitrathan

anizor

IF-Dazzler

anizor

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
i am also hopeful of new shuruat. will watch it for rashi

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

phulwafanChitrathanjakther7leo4evermaris08

Chitrathan

IF-Rockerz

Chitrathan

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Nice post again Maris. nice ways to bid a bye and welcome a new thing in life. Waiting for the leap just for the cute little gal and Sakshi's eyes. Will see what Ram has to give us. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

phulwafanjakther7maris08

jakther7

IF-Rockerz

jakther7

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shriramsakshitfanphulwafanmaris08

pink27

pink27

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Good Post.
Lets now move on start d coundown for BALH second innings.

As far as d dreaded Ram Ayesha marriage track..many have protested and everyone in d BALH team know about our views.Many are still protesting after reading Ram's blog..I will still convey my thoughts on it one more time and then Que Sera Sera!!!

I know for sure am too addicted to BALH and Ram-sakshi to quit watching..and wld ignore d ugly portions and move on!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

phulwafanmaris08

jainneha

Goldie

jainneha

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
gr8 post maris but considerin rk and rr's post i think balh has gr8 in store for rashi fans so wait and watch before making a decision.

phulwafanmaris08

SriB

IF-Dazzler

SriB

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Great post Maris.  Can take anything except Ram Ayesha marriage, somehow not able to accept this , what ever scenario the CVs make , for me it is to justified to bring RK and Ayesha in marriage ,apart from that I am game for anything else.
So I guess it's a wait and watch game.

phulwafanmaris08

Post Reply New Post

Go to top