Punar Vivah

Comment on KS profile

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

funbuklover

Groupbie

funbuklover

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Hey ppl... pls comment on KS profile... I think (and i hope most of u will thinkSmile) that KS is doing a wonderful job as Aarthi and she just rocks in it. Even after her JKR attire in last week's episode her ranking has dropped to 35ConfusedShocked!!!! It is true that for a long time that there is no TB article for her but if we PVians at least comment on her profile we can increase her ranking which inturn increases PV's ranking.

This is just a request from me. So i hope atleast from this week we all wud comment on her profileSmile.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Flagananya93-badmoonrising-Ubiquitos..SmaTz..Allbut1-enchanted-aanyakunatpickachu-ProudGCian-VintageWinevillager00-MaanKiThush-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Comment on KS profile" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-ProudGCian-

IF-Sizzlerz

-ProudGCian-

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
done yaar...Thumbs Up
I m doing ma quota for Guru and Kratz regularly...Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

funbuklover..SmaTz..VintageWine

XxshonaxX

XxshonaxX

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
yup...hallabol guys...it time to bring them to the top

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

funbuklover..SmaTz..

..SmaTz..

IF-Dazzler

..SmaTz..

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Will do yar!!!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

funbuklover-ProudGCian-

Allbut1

IF-Dazzler

Allbut1

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Activity in almost every form has definitely increased on KS's profile...she is gaining new fans everyday and the comments have also become more frequent! But we're going to need a lot more fans chipping in if we want her to make her place in even the Top 20 without any buzz points! Competition is really tough and we need all the activity that we can get! Just making sure you become her fan by joining her page and leaving a comment a day will make a lot of difference, so do get to it :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

funbukloverUbiquitos-enchanted-123mitulvillager00

villager00

IF-Sizzlerz

villager00

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up i'll try harderApprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

funbuklover

Ubiquitos

Goldie

Ubiquitos

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
This week her ranking did not drop to 40s without buzz points, so there is an improvement( though a little).
There is a Gurika ranking thread which is inactive I dont know why?? It has not been updated since a long time. We shud post there and keep it active. Mayb many PVians are unaware abt how to increase rankings bcoz forum activity is high but KS fanclub and comments r less!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.