Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
I couldnt help but share my thoughts on the first episode of the week:

"I LOVED IT..ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT. 
SO IN LOVE WITH AKSHAT AND MEENKASHI'S JODI. HE IS SOOO CUTE AROUND HER... THEY OPPOSITES YET THEY ATTRACT SO PERFECTLY".

Akshat is sooo romantic and Meenakshi soo shy. Best bits to the episode have to be how Akshat openly flirts with Meenu and his sense of humor is too much. LOVE HIM AND LOVE THEIR JODI.

I know i should not get too attached to this jodi as the their future is going to be tested (PLUS THE FACT THAT AKSHAT LIKED KARISHMA BEFORE AND THEN STARTED LIKING MEENKASHI ALL OF THE SUDDEN IS ALSO SOMETHING WHICH MAKES ME RE-THINK ABOUT HOW STABLE HE IS AS A CHARACTER) but i cannot help it at the moment. 

On the other hand, DC looked super hot in that purple blazer ..

What do you guys think of Akshat and Meenu? What test will DC set up to test their relationship..

Edited by survi035 - 29 May 2012 at 3:59am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya_AbhiyaNadiamimi18kasturika_kashu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SUPER LOVED THE EPISODE" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-MamuKiBhanji-

IF-Stunnerz

-MamuKiBhanji-

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Did I miss something ? :S
I don't think Akshat ever had fallen for karishma,He & his brother was just flirting around her,while Angad may be liked her but she was giving all her attention to Akshat ..
There was a scene where Angad & Akshat talks about Karishma that "She is all into me" by Akshat & how he has no competition & both the bro's laugh around :)
Yeah yesterday's epi were nice,It'd be treat to watch how Akshat stands besides Meenu through this Acid test of DC.

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Im sorry...i didnt mean love but he was very much fascinated by Karishma. And i think he is not yet in love with Meenakshi, i believe its still a crush which is developing into love...

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
one cnt help liking akshat LOL he is a baby.. Embarrassed bt the problem is that these type of guys require a lot of attention and care and understand to become a matured lover and i doubt that a shy girl like meenu will ever be able to provide him those...Ouch she is equally immatured in terms of the world and lives in her own fantasy dream world...

well lets see what happens in future bt for now am enjoying the hot and sweet jodi...Wink and this story is soo nice that i will enjoy watever it shows as long as allen does nt romance with meenu...AngryLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

survi035

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kasturika_kashu

one cnt help liking akshat LOL he is a baby.. Embarrassed bt the problem is that these type of guys require a lot of attention and care and understand to become a matured lover and i doubt that a shy girl like meenu will ever be able to provide him those...Ouch she is equally immatured in terms of the world and lives in her own fantasy dream world...

well lets see what happens in future bt for now am enjoying the hot and sweet jodi...Wink and this story is soo nice that i will enjoy watever it shows as long as allen does nt romance with meenu...AngryLOL

OHH I AGREE WITH EVERY LINE. He does require alot of attention. He requires attention from everyone even Angad. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kasturika_kashu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.