India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

kumud is soft dont i thin??

dish_fish1 Goldie
dish_fish1
dish_fish1

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 4:03pm | IP Logged

ithink kumud is so soft, come time worst then kkusum!! oh god the way kali treats her, she doesnt use her brain does she??Angry

kali is always blamin her and i thinkl kumud should stay strong not dumb like her mum!!!! do u agree??

Canadian Angel Senior Member
Canadian Angel
Canadian Angel

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Ya
ALLboutLOVE54 Groupbie
ALLboutLOVE54
ALLboutLOVE54

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
I AGREE! KALI DOES SOOO MUCH STUFF 2 KUMUD N SHE DOES NOTHIN BOUT IT!Angry SHE HAS 2 STAND ^ 4 HERSELF, NOT JUST IN DA KALI MATTER, BUT W/ EVERY1 ELSE! THEY TREAT HER SOO BAD!!!Angry

Edited by ALLboutLOVE54 - 27 April 2005 at 5:31pm
ayush_ki_pari Senior Member
ayush_ki_pari
ayush_ki_pari

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 9:16pm | IP Logged

I would really like to see a definate character change in Kumuds character, she needs to become stronger and talk back like Kali does to her. That should be good to see, she needs to also slap her a couple of times and insult her in front of her inlaws, because Kali has the impression that she is going to Nakuls house to make Kumud look bad and make her miserable, well I think they should have Kumud devise a plan that has her planning a scheme for when Kali does come back, kinda like maybe have Kumud find out that her mom is alive and secretly plan a revenge on Mahi and Kali and Tashu, with no one else knowing except Kumud and kkusum, Thta would definately give them a taste of their own medicine.

Edited by ayush_ki_pari - 27 April 2005 at 9:17pm
nasshuu Senior Member
nasshuu
nasshuu

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 12:10am | IP Logged

THE STORY OF MAHI NOW CHANGE TO KUSUM MAHI WAS DEAD AND SHE COME BACK FROM THE HEAVEN THEN THEY SHOW THAT MAHI WAS NOT DEAD SHE TELL THE STORY THAT SHE WAS FAR AWAY AND THE ONE WHO DEAD WAS SOMEONE ELSE. THEN SHE DISSAPEAR FOR SO LONG WITHOUT CONTACT HER DAUGHTERS KALI?? WHAT LOVE IS THIS? THEN SHE CAME BACK AND SAID THAT SHE LOVE KALI IF SHE LOVE HER WHY SHE GO SO FAR WITHOUT TELL HER ALL PLAN??? WITHOUT TELL HER THAT SHE IS A LIVE??? DID SHE LOVE HER??? NO NOT AT ALL.

OKAY LEAVE MAHI LETT WATCH KUSUM. EVERY ONE THINK THAT SHE IS DEAD ONLY ABHAY DOESNT BELIEVE IT. SHE DISSAPEAR FOR UNKNOWN WAY. AND IT SAY THAT SHE IS A LIVE AND WILL COME BACK TO TAKE A REVENGE . KUSUM SAME AS MAHI DINT CALL HER DAUGHTER TO SAY ANYTHING, SHE GO FAR FROM HER DAUGHTER, DID SHE LOVE HER???  IF SHE LOVE HER WHY SHE DINT TELL HER THAT SHE IS ALIVE AND SHE IS OUT TO PLAN A REVENGE FOR TASHU, WHY DINT SHE TELL??? DID SHE LOVE HER.

DO U SEE THAT THIS STORY IS GOING NO WHERE., JUST GOING AROUND, THE MAHI STORY NOW IS NOT DIFFERENT WTIH KUSUM STORY.

OKAY LET SEE ON NAKUL, KALI, KUMUD, IT IS BECOME A CAT FIGHTING SAME AS KUMUD, GARV, KALI,

I THOUGHT THAT AFTER MARRIAGE KSHTJI WILL STAY FAR AWAY WITH FAMILY AND LIVE ALONE WITH KUMUD TO PREVENT THE PROBLEM, BUT OH MY GOD WE KNOW VERY MUCH HOW THIS DRAMA IS??? TWISTED AGAIN AND FOR THIS TIME THEY CROSS THE LIMIT!!!

TRISHUL NOW SAY THAT PAPA YOUR PROBLEM NOW IS STARTING, SO TRISHUL WANT TO SPOILED ABHAY LIFE AS ALWAYS, AND KALI WANT TO SPOIL ABHAYS LIFE, VIDHI WANT TO SPOIL ABHAYS LIFE, TASHU WANT TO SPOIL ABHAYS LIFE, NAKUL WANT TO SPOIL ABHAYS LIFE, OH SHIT I CANT MENTION ALL

IF I WILL HAVE AN ENEMY LIKE THIS I WOULD BE FEEL BETTER TO DIE SHIW!!!!

PLS PLS PLS END THE DRAMA AS SOON AS POSSIBLE EVEN THOUGHT THE PROBLEM STILL NOT SOLVED!!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top