Punar Vivah

SBB:Aarti tells Yash :NO DIVORCE:Updated:Pics pg6 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

jikky_84

IF-Sizzlerz

jikky_84

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Wowww...thats so nice...

How are we supposed to wait till this sequence air Day Dreaming

Thanks for the update Jyo Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06pickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SBB:Aarti tells Yash :NO DIVORCE:Updated:Pics pg6 (Page 4)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-ProudGCian-

IF-Sizzlerz

-ProudGCian-

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
wow wow wow...Day Dreaming
thku for sharing...Double excited...Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06pickachu

mamita

mamita

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Allbut1

And, and, and this guarantees more Yash/Ansh moments which I have come to absolutely adore so yay for that Big smileBig smileBig smile Their father-son bond is truly precious and both GC and Divyam are so real in their roles that their scenes are just heart touching and beautiful! It is truly going to be an emotional moment for Ansh when he finally wins his race with his father by his side just like he has always wanted!

Yes... this is one scene I am really waiting for. The poor child has been yearning for a father, one who cares for him and supports him in every endeavor of his. Yash already established a blood relation by getting shot while saving Ansh, now he is gonna strengthen that bond. Clap Yash-Ansh scenes are anyway a treat to watch.

Now I just hope that we can get some ice breaker bonding moments between Aarti and PayPal! The fact that they showed the race means that they'll definitely be showing the dance competition and I really hope that it becomes the turning point for the mother-daughters relationship! For the first time in that moment the girls can feel what a mother really is and I hope the CVs really capitalize on it, which I am sure they will! So happy times all around *fingers crossed*

Another one of the scenes on the top of my waiting list. LOL Really want to see the girls' bonding with Aarti, more because we haven't seen even a single scene of how the girls were with Arpita; it might give us an insight into how the girls were with their mother and will indicate how they are gonna be around Aarti. The last time we saw them remembering her in a good way was when Palak said she wanted her hair done in the same way as Aarti did. But she spoiled the moment by calling her "sauteli mumma". So now, I don't want this "step-mom" thing to be harped on. I would rather that PayPal stand up for her, saying "we have our mother" when other kids ridicule them. Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Flag123mitulMelodiousDreamsjyoti06pickachu

shubhika124

IF-Sizzlerz

shubhika124

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mamita123mitulbbbcccMelodiousDreamsash91aanyakunatjyoti06pickachu

123mitul

IF-Dazzler

123mitul

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
@ shubhika: gurmeet & divyam are looking adorable togetherSmile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....thnx for the pic

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06shubhika124pickachu

shubhika124

IF-Sizzlerz

shubhika124

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged

Edited by shubhika124 - 29 May 2012 at 4:43am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mamitaFlag123mitulbbbcccaanyakunatash91MelodiousDreamsjyoti06pickachu

shubhika124

IF-Sizzlerz

shubhika124

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 123mitul

@ shubhika: gurmeet & divyam are looking adorable togetherSmileSmile...thnx for the pic

Aren't they just , way too enduring! Day Dreaming Blushing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mamita123mituljyoti06pickachu

shubhika124

IF-Sizzlerz

shubhika124

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged

Perfecto! Blushing Blushing

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kanjkabbbcccaanyakunatash91jyoti06pickachu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.