Punar Vivah

SBB:Aarti tells Yash :NO DIVORCE:Updated:Pics pg6 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

-Deepzz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Deepzz-

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Thanks Jo.. from the segment seems it will be a good week .. I had enough of G3 and buas taunts and  sad ArYa MUs,,, Yaay I wonder what convinces Cas to allow Aarthi to stay at Scindia mansion. 

Divyam GC bits..ca't wait to see LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mamitaFlagkriti07AngeloScurojyoti06pickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SBB:Aarti tells Yash :NO DIVORCE:Updated:Pics pg6 (Page 3)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mamita

mamita

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for this, Jyo. Yay!! Ansh wins the race, of course with the help of his Superman Dad - Yash. Clap And I am so glad Aarti tells Yash that she doesn't want the divorce clearly Star. Now Yash will come to know that she didn't want the divorce from the start ( or will he think that she changed her mind now?Confused). But again the scenario at the Scindia household is very confusing... How are the G3 and Cas going to agree to bring Aarti back? And what reason are they gonna give to Yash for their resistance? Confused

Flagkriti07jayshu17AngeloScurojyoti06pickachu

-Priyam-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Priyam-

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Wow! This is such an exciting segment.. thanks so much for WU of the segment Jyoti!!Hug

Finally Yashu will prove himself as best pati and best pita! Lolzzz, excited for the episode.Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07jyoti06pickachu

AngeloScuro

IF-Rockerz

AngeloScuro

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing but will do  as King Julian says after the episode endsLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06pickachu

shubhika124

IF-Sizzlerz

shubhika124

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Thank you for sharing Jyo Hug
I feel like Dancing Dancing
Good AarYa time ahead Day Dreaming Omg how would Yash react to hear she doesn't want divorce Day Dreaming Omg Aarti's khushi ke aansoo Big smileLOL
Can't wait to see the segment now! Embarrassed And more then that...main episode Day Dreaming Dancing

Hil Hil Ke Naacho ROFL Dancing Dancing

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mamitaFlag123mitulkriti07AngeloScurojyoti06pickachu

Allbut1

IF-Dazzler

Allbut1

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
And, and, and this guarantees more Yash/Ansh moments which I have come to absolutely adore so yay for that Big smileBig smileBig smile Their father-son bond is truly precious and both GC and Divyam are so real in their roles that their scenes are just heart touching and beautiful! It is truly going to be an emotional moment for Ansh when he finally wins his race with his father by his side just like he has always wanted!

Now I just hope that we can get some ice breaker bonding moments between Aarti and PayPal! The fact that they showed the race means that they'll definitely be showing the dance competition and I really hope that it becomes the turning point for the mother-daughters relationship! For the first time in that moment the girls can feel what a mother really is and I hope the CVs really capitalize on it, which I am sure they will! So happy times all around *fingers crossed*

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mamitaFlag123mitulkriti07jayshu17AngeloScuroash91MelodiousDreamsjyoti06pickachu

123mitul

IF-Dazzler

123mitul

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
thnx for the updateSmile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07jyoti06pickachu

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
I m not sure the scene of GC kissing Divyam and then giving hi55 to each other is on-screen or off-screen moment ..but it was the best Embarrassed

@Maham and all :Aarti will tell only part of the truth which matters the most for Yash ..that is she does not want this divorce Embarrassed...Rest about what his parents did with her becomes secondary here since the main motto of Aarti is to let Yash know that she is against this divorce just like him Embarrassed...So the way Yash confessed his intentions in jail  , same way Aarti confessed her emotions to Yash ...Embarrassed

Now the rest of the truth about his parents , that Yash will himself find out when he takes Aarti-Ansh back in the house and see Daddy Scindia not allowing them inside ...Here Yash will get a first glimpse of his parent's real face Big smile and as per segment  its the brothers and their wives who welcome Aarti while the parents walk away from there in anger which means by default Yash will know who is really the guilty party here ...Aarti need not say anything because actions speak louder than words Big smile

@Deeps :Get the pics fast especially the Divyam-GC moments and also their entry in house pics ..they r awesome StarStarStarStar

mamitaFlag123mituljayshu17MelodiousDreamspickachu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.