Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

India-Forums

SBB:Aarti tells Yash :NO DIVORCE:Updated:Pics pg6 (Page 2)

teju1816 Goldie
teju1816
teju1816

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing !! 
jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Precap was just promo and its confirmed because even though Yash is in same black t-shirt but Aarti is in red saree Embarrassed

I feel we will get serious convo between AarYa before Yash takes her back home Embarrassed 

Segment yet to come ..so wait some more time LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Flagteju1816-Deepzz-kriti07jayshu17123mitulAngeloScuropickachu

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Is SBB showing it or planning to cancel the segment again  Ouch...

Again break AngryAngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07pickachu

kriti07 IF-Dazzler
kriti07
kriti07

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
oh is it not done yet i just switched on
-enchanted- IF-Dazzler
-enchanted-
-enchanted-

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
 Thank you for the update Jyoti...It  looks like a really nice seg. And finally Aarti tells Yash clearly that she doesnt want a divorceSmile. Though I still want to see how they would show so much stuff in tonight's episode(if we go by the promo)

Edited by -enchanted- - 29 May 2012 at 3:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Updated on Page 1  ...

Aarti tells Yash she does not want this divorce ..nothing more notihng less StarStarStarStarStar

So no 6 months clause or anything

but later the brothers and their bahus welcome Yash Aarti to the house and not Gayatri-Daddy Scindia .. which means they still dont accept her even though Aarti returns since this time Yash is standing with Aarti Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Flagteju1816-Deepzz--enchanted-jayshu17pickachu

aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat
aanyakunat

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
thanks a lot for the update... 
and wow! aarti tells yash that she DOES NOT want the divorce!! Partyand he brings her home with the brothers and their wives welcoming aarti... Dancing i'm so happy to hear all this!! i can't wait to watch the video... Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-kriti07jayshu17jyoti06pickachu

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
THANK GOD FOR THE NO 6 MONTH CLAUSE! Shedding tears of joy because that was the LAST thing I wanted and was totally dreading that they might go that way!Dancing

Thank you so, so, so, so much CVs for not going the most cliched story line on Indian TV route, I am truly grateful! I had read so much speculation about it today that I was totally dreading that it might actually happen, but I am a happy camper once again!

So Aarti herself tells Yash that she doesn't want a divorce, well that's just the icing on the cake! Finally conversation barriers are being broken and things are getting sorted out as a result! Yash might not know the whole truth and may not come to find out about it any time soon but none of that matters! To him the only thing that has any meaning is that Aarti has absolutely no interest in a divorce and that's all he really needs to hear! Yesterday he sounded utterly devastated when he talked about how it was Aarti who doesn't want to come back and that she wants to end the relationship, so her defying that very thought will be a HUGE thing for Yash and like I said before the only reason he will by himself bring her back no matter what anyone has to say about it!

Thanks so much for the brilliant update, Jyo!

Edited by Allbut1 - 29 May 2012 at 3:52am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Flag-Deepzz-123mitul-enchanted-MelodiousDreamsaanyakunatjyoti06TheBlackJaguarnikita_88Ultimate-GCianpickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index