Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

Still have some romance left in me: Gaurav Khanna

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Gaurav Khanna, who plays the main lead Krish in Byaah Hamari Bahoo Ka on Sony TV is not bored of playing romantic roles on Television.

Gaurav who has serials like KumkumJeevan Saathi and Yeh Pyar Na Hoga Kam to his credit feels that every romantic role that he has played until now has been different.
Speaking about his character on the show, Gaurav says, "When JD Majethia offered me a role in Byaah Hamari Bahoo Ka, he told me it would be very tough. I've played a lot of romantic characters before mostly with newcomers and I keep wondering how many times can I do the same thing? But I've realized that every romantic character is unique as every role requires a different approach. I've also realized that I still have some romance left in me".

Gaurav further shares a cute anecdote. "I liked this girl in school but she did not like me back. And I think that feeling has helped me prepare for this role." When asked what kind of partner he prefers, Gaurav is not one to shy away, "Romance for me should not be high profile where you engage in a seven course meal or buy expensive gifts for the girl. It's about what the girl means to me and how comfortable we are with each other".

Let's hope lady luck shines on Gaurav soon!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HawttInBlackGK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing and ofcourse he has romance left in him😳
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Tanya!

Oh boy, GK's romances are absolutely... err, you now what I'm saying girlz ☺️ I fall in love with him each time he falls in love with his leading ladies...

Sigh!😍

Cant wait for Rajjoben to make an entry
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
how sweet 😃
Tfs...😊
Praves thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

(Oh boy, GK's romances are absolutely... err, you now what I'm saying girlz ☺️ I fall in love with him each time he falls in love with his leading ladies... )

Same here !!   Crazy about him!!  ❤️😍😍
Edited by Praves - 11 years ago
Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yup he has some left in him..
Wish him best of luck for his show.
Yujin thumbnail
Thanks for sharing.. Love ya Gaurav❤️ and Gud Luk with the show.. Hope it works well..
Miss.Supriya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
romance in him is gud for us
hehehe we will get to c him more n tht tooo in lvly scenes😍
-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing.. 😊