Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Gaurav Khanna, who plays the main lead Krish in Byaah Hamari Bahoo Ka on Sony TV is not bored of playing romantic roles on Television.

Gaurav who has serials like KumkumJeevan Saathi and Yeh Pyar Na Hoga Kam to his credit feels that every romantic role that he has played until now has been different.
Speaking about his character on the show, Gaurav says, "When JD Majethia offered me a role in Byaah Hamari Bahoo Ka, he told me it would be very tough. I've played a lot of romantic characters before mostly with newcomers and I keep wondering how many times can I do the same thing? But I've realized that every romantic character is unique as every role requires a different approach. I've also realized that I still have some romance left in me".

Gaurav further shares a cute anecdote. "I liked this girl in school but she did not like me back. And I think that feeling has helped me prepare for this role." When asked what kind of partner he prefers, Gaurav is not one to shy away, "Romance for me should not be high profile where you engage in a seven course meal or buy expensive gifts for the girl. It's about what the girl means to me and how comfortable we are with each other".

Let's hope lady luck shines on Gaurav soon!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Fun007YujinPravesmalwica2GauravsDbest-Misek-Thinker_Bellessroomani-Subbiha---Ratna---MariaMars-snehapatroEkSapnoKiPari

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Still have some romance left in me: Gaurav Khanna" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing and ofcourse he has romance left in himEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Praves.Tanya.GauravsDbest

Thinker_Belle

IF-Rockerz

Thinker_Belle

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Tanya!

Oh boy, GK's romances are absolutely... err, you now what I'm saying girlz Blushing I fall in love with him each time he falls in love with his leading ladies...

Sigh!Day Dreaming

Cant wait for Rajjoben to make an entry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Praves.Tanya.GauravsDbesthinzchinuchinu

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
how sweet Big smile
Tfs...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbest

Praves

Praves

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged

(Oh boy, GK's romances are absolutely... err, you now what I'm saying girlz Blushing I fall in love with him each time he falls in love with his leading ladies... )

Same here !!   Crazy about him!!  HeartDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Edited by Praves - 29 May 2012 at 4:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbesthinz

Gudakesha

IF-Rockerz

Gudakesha

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Yup he has some left in him..
Wish him best of luck for his show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbest

Yujin

Groupbie

Yujin

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.. Love ya GauravHeart and Gud Luk with the show.. Hope it works well..

GauravsDbesthinz

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
romance in him is gud for usDancing
hehehe we will get to c him more n tht tooo in lvly scenesDay Dreaming

GauravsDbesthinz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.