res
Edited by dazzlingmanavi - 11 years ago
anniemathiaskr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: damonelena

Chapter 31:

Recap: Sharon's house fun

After the excitement faded a little, they slept for a few hours till they had to get up for school. When they woke up, Rey checked his FB. His wall was flooded with Happy b'day messages and other stuff. Being the star player of the school, everyone seemed to remember his 17th birthday.  He shrugged.

They left for school soon, Swayam driving. They reached school. Kria,Sharon,Swayam and Rey went to their respective lockers to keep their bag and take out the required books. Kria stood near her locker as Rey had promised her that he would come there. So she kept waiting. But he didn't come. Then finally he heard many of them screaming "happy birthday!" and "REY!" and what not.  Kria looked up to see Rey surrounded by a group of girls, giving him gifts. Kria shrugged and let it go as she knew that girls would surround him all the time. She would talk to him later. So, instead of waiting for him, she went to her first period English class. Swayam and Sharon had already arrived.

Rey entered just before the second bell rang. When he entered, he was again surrounded by girls and guys. (there are guy fans too, right?) Kria hit her head with her hand and saw Swaron do the same thing. Sharon looked at Kria and rolled her eyes. Finally the teacher came, and everyone had to depart to their own seats. The teacher began the class but Rey kept getting notes and gifts from people. This irritated Kria to the core. Anyway, after class she waited for Rey. But then again, he was surrounded by people wishing him.  It seemed like the entire SVH population was wishing him. Kria waited for a while but then she got irritated again and went from there. Only 1 minute for the bell to ring. She had her next class 3 buildings away from here. She would definitely be late for class. So she ran to her locker, took out her books and ran to her class. Like she had presumed, she was late for class. "Kria, why are you late?" the teacher asked. "Sorry..Actually..I..." Kria began, thinking what to say when the teacher let it go and asked her to take her seat. "Don't be late next time!!" the teacher said. "Yes Mrs. Marley." Kria said, and took her seat. Her geography class began and all she could think about was the girls surrounding Rey and all. That's why, when the teacher asked quizzed her, she couldn't answer. "Kria, what happened to you today? You always answer questions. Please concentrate." Mrs. Marley said. "Sorry." Kria said. "I don't want to hear any apologies. I just want you to concentrate in my class." Mrs. Marley said. Kria nodded. "Oh great! Now I have a bad impression on the teacher." Kria said to herself. The teacher gave them a 2 minute break. In that break, Kria was flooded with questions from her classmates about Rey's birthday like "Is he giving a party? Please invite me! Tell him I said happy birthday!" And all sorts of questions. Kria tried hard to keep her cool. The minute the bell rang, she ran out of the class in frustration. Rey was waiting for her at the locker. When she was approaching Rey, a girl came to Rey. "Hi Rey! How are you? Happy b'day!" she said. "Thank you!" Rey said and smiled. The girl handed him four gifts. He thanked her with a wide smile but inside all he wanted to do was meet Kria. After that, four to five girls came and wished him.

All this while, Kria had been standing a few steps away from her locker. She had stopped and her smile vanished when that girl gave him gifts. Now she was annoyed and she didn't want to talk to Rey. "Why can't he just tell them that he's busy? That he'll talk to them later!" Kria said to herself. Kria didn't wait for the girls to go. She just went to her locker, took out her next class books and banged her locker door so hard. She didn't even bother to talk to Rey. She was J-E-A-L-O-U-S. Yes she accepted that.  She wanted Rey only for herself. She didn't even get to spend time with the birthday boy. With her boyfriend.  She was leaving from her locker when Rey called out her name. She didn't wait. "KRIA!! STOP! I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!" Rey shouted. But Kria didn't stop. She slowed down her pace. She let Rey join her but didn't talk to him. "HEY! Talk to me! Don't do this to me on my bday please!" Rey said, but Kria didn't say anything. "Kriaaa!! Talk to me please? I know why you're mad at me. It's because the other girls are giving me gifts and you're not getting to spend time with me,right?" Rey asked. Kria didn't answer but inside she wondered how he knew. She was going to turn to talk to him when she heard some girl "What kind of a girl is she? Not even talking to him on her boyfriend's birthday. Don't know why Rey chose her." The girl said. Kria heard it. She fastened her pace. Rey kept up with her but then she halted. "REY! Leave me alone. Didn't you hear what the girl said? Go talk to her. Not to me." Kria said.  She started walking. "KRIA!! Don't do this to me on my birthday!" she heard Rey shout. But she wouldn't stop. How can that girl say that? She didn't get time with Rey the whole day and then the girl's like she is the worst girlfriend anyone could have. Okay, she didn't say that. But in a way she did mean that.

Even at lunch, no one left Rey alone. So Swayam, Kria and Sharon sat at another place so that they could avoid the chaos. Rey was screaming "Help me!" to god! He had had enough of this now. He wanted to run away from the place. And he wanted to talk to Kria more than anything. But she was adamant on not talking to him. He couldn't meet her at dance too because there was no dance class for a month. Ms.Martinez had gone somewhere for training. After lunch, they went to their respective classes. Rey was highly irritated by the way people were behaving that day. He wanted to quit BB. Then he won't be team captain, won't be star player and he would get to spend time with his friends. And Kria. But no he can't quit. BB was part of his life. He had been playing from when he was 10.

During Computer, Rey asked Sharon why Kria was doing that to him. "Then what do you expect when a hundred girls surround you? You still expect Kria to come and talk lovey-dovey stuff. Well, kria's not that kind of a girl who would stand to see her bf chatting and smiling at other girls. I thought u knew that." Sharon said. "But Sharr'.!" Rey started, but Sharon shook her head and asked Rey to type the next program.

After that, Sharon and Kria had P.E. Sharon and Kria were selected for representing the school at Relay. Kria was also selected for Hurdles. When Sharon was asked to participate in Hurdles, she said no. According  to her, Hurdles was the toughest athletic event. Kria had taken part in Hurdles in her previous school too. So she said yes. The coach was timing her and sometime later The coach gave them a break. Sharon and Kria were talking when Rey entered. "Kriaa!!" Rey said. Kria looked up to see Rey. "What?" Kria asked. "I'm sorry. I really didn't want any of them to give me gifts and all. I just want to talk to u. Spend time with you." Rey said. Kria blushed at the last two lines. Kria got up and stood in front of Rey. "Kria, I'm really really sorry. Really.." Rey said, holding his ears and making an innocent face. Kria couldn't help but smile. "Ha!Finally you smiled!!! Does that mean I'm forgiven." Rey asked. "Yes you are forgiven!" Kria said, and hugged him. He hugged her back. Sharon smiled seeing them. Then after school, they spent time together, just like old times.

IT WAS SHORT BUT AWESOME TOO LOVED IT
anniemathiaskr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
promo was amazing loved it
souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
150+ pages. Closed.