Punar Vivah

I Salute To You...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-aliyah-

Groupbie

-aliyah-

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
wow is all i could utter after i saw punar vivah, i love how aarti just said all those things to that peach, how she should up to them, and man do i hate the bua, seriously how cruel can you be let go of he past, and enjoy the present, and i loved pari in this one, also the gathering at aarti's house, and i also loved how aarti held  the bua's wrist while she just stood there struggling, and on to the saluting part, the writers of punar vivah i salute you for making aarti  stand up to that peach, i know that not many people wold let the girl do this, thank you for making aarti independent and head strong, but you need the qualities when your bringing up a child single-handedly, and did yash bring aarti back? man i love this show.

Edited by -aliyah- - 28 May 2012 at 11:50pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

cuttie17mamitateju1816Shouting_Silversweetsampa39-ProudGCian-pickachugafulu14

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I Salute To You..." in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gafulu14

IF-Stunnerz

gafulu14

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
u rt

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-aliyah-

-ProudGCian-

IF-Sizzlerz

-ProudGCian-

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
thats wat our PV show all about...Clap
Unique story...
Different yet soft  and subtle love ...
Creative PH...
We r unique...Smile...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-aliyah-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.