Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ankit111

Tinoo, u urself told everything how this couple r just tolerating each other after everydays kich kich. Now u just tell me HOW IT INDICATE THEIR TRUE LOVE????? Here the subject of discussion is not who is rit and wrong but is there TRUE LOVE between thm?? How a TRUE lover feel irritation with each other company?? How they can scare tht if her partner will come, will spoil her mood. I never knew such TRUE LOVE. I knew whn a person is in love, he ignore all fault of his lover/beloved and even a little moment together make thm happy and not irritation
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I agree Ankit..πŸ˜†
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This is a new kind of True love. When u decide the other person needs to get a life and cool off and you yourself also go shopping with a colleague and don't bother to buy even a tiny little thing for your true love.

Jagya is at home so he is a useless idiot ? He shud obviously take care of everything in the house ? Did they sit down and discuss this even once ? This is what she expects coz she has a job ? Didn't they split errands when they both were studying ? So why can't she continue to do atleast some work  - HER share of the work atleast ! 

Everyday three times a day she wants to tell him - I go out and work and get the pay to run this house and "PAY FOR YOU". I agree she was very insistent when the BM episode happened about how he was putting the Dean off. But he did have genuine problems - he was not running away from him MS coz he didn't want to study !

Then she went there to bring him back and made the situation even worse for him in every way. Look at his from his POV. He lost his family, his baby and the Dean barred him.

Now she says - find a job, find find find...no matter where - -just get a job. Hello ! He is trying to find a job - just bcoz he cudn't stomach a really sad hospi - doesn't mean he has to take it anyways !!

But no matter what -  sometimes I see G supporters support her no matter what. And in the same situation - A used to get bashed up and if A was involved then - even J used to get supported. 
So basically it is - Support G first. Then - support her parents. Then if a third party is involved support J. But if there is the remotest connection to Jaitser - blame Anandi...
Originally posted by: paapoo.2012

FORGET ALL THAT ANALYSIS... I JUST WONDER IS GAURI NOT EVEN SLIGHTEST WORRIED OR SCARED THAT JAGYA MAY LEAVE AND GO BACK TO JETSAR

TRUE J-A have divorced and there is least likehood of anyone claiming πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†back jagya at jetsar house, but still, th eway gauri stares at jagya like a bandicoot ... doesnt she get scared

for one damn reason we all know how jagya is ... if it touches his  reckless brains and heart he can damn leave away anything

G's insecurity vanished in their last interaction with the Singh's(the blackmail issue)!! She has successfully separated her puppet from his family. So ,she's confident that he can't turn back now! And even if he does Anandi will kick his a$$. So no more diplomacy now. Time to show her true colorsπŸ˜›
Edited by -Perseus- - 11 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tinoo

I agree that she could have called jagat to go shopping with her...

The problem here is that with jagat everything is as she said 'chaubiso ghante kich kich'... the previous night she and he had a fight with cold food,  and then he accused her of using him to fulfill her dreams ;   in the morning there was coldness between them,  then again in the afternoon he shows up at the hospital unannounced. Everyone there is perfectly nice to him, but his own ego feels the 'heen bhavna' and again is he does kich kich and walks away leaving his food uneaten.

Tell me, after all this, will you in gauri's place really feel like calling jagat to go shopping after hospital hours ... or will you feel like going shopping with a colleague who is appreciative and friendly towards you? 

And calling jagat to go shopping forecasts more problems.  If he meets anybody at all  in the mall who vaguely knew that he was a doctor and now sitting at home, it leads to yet one more episode of silently fuming or blackened facial expressions, and then his storming out from shopping.

In gauris place I would have done the same thing and thought leaving him to eat toast and tomato ketchup before the tv is the best thing to do.

And yes, housewives also expect help from their husbands  -- but that is when they are overwhelmed and they have some established division of labour patterns already.

here jagat is not overwhelmed in any way, and fully capable of fending for himself and capable of going out for half an hour or an hour and getting a cylinder in his oh so busy schedule of nine hours of the working day doing absolutely nothing.

πŸ‘πŸΌ
tanvismile thumbnail
Originally posted by: hooked

This is a new kind of True love. When u decide the other person needs to get a life and cool off and you yourself also go shopping with a colleague and don't bother to buy even a tiny little thing for your true love.

Jagya is at home so he is a useless idiot ? He shud obviously take care of everything in the house ? Did they sit down and discuss this even once ? This is what she expects coz she has a job ? Didn't they split errands when they both were studying ? So why can't she continue to do atleast some work  - HER share of the work atleast ! 

Everyday three times a day she wants to tell him - I go out and work and get the pay to run this house and "PAY FOR YOU". I agree she was very insistent when the BM episode happened about how he was putting the Dean off. But he did have genuine problems - he was not running away from him MS coz he didn't want to study !

Then she went there to bring him back and made the situation even worse for him in every way. Look at his from his POV. He lost his family, his baby and the Dean barred him.

Now she says - find a job, find find find...no matter where - -just get a job. Hello ! He is trying to find a job - just bcoz he cudn't stomach a really sad hospi - doesn't mean he has to take it anyways !!

But no matter what -  sometimes I see G supporters support her no matter what. And in the same situation - A used to get bashed up and if A was involved then - even J used to get supported. 
So basically it is - Support G first. Then - support her parents. Then if a third party is involved support J. But if there is the remotest connection to Jaitser - blame Anandi...

HELLO!who said she isnt doin her share of work ,what does jagat do exactly ... u think entire home is taken care by jagat ,all what he does is watch tv ,eat and sleep .gauri gets up early cooks food goes to hospital ,pays all the bills ,he just have to do one thing is warm the food and serve for him self and eat ,that day gauri said you cant spend your entire life this ,sleeping late due to tv.getting late ,no goal ,nothing ,He is forever frustated but she ignored more of his arguements but how long can take ,here and there we all forget ,just imagine after doin so much 
,sloging so much throughout the day ,if u ask for food ,then there is anything wrong ,if she speaks sweetly also then ul can see attitute in her .

jagat has no problem in anything ,he is getting affected due to his own failure and he keeps doing khit pit all the time ,even if she doesnt say  wrong ,only asks him to get up early there also he feels that gauri  is trying to show off ,when she is completely genuine that time also he gets irritated ,even by her slightest mistakes ,he starts arguing with her ,actually gauri did the best thing by showing 
him the reality of himself ,the truth he is getting jealous ,from day 1 when she got the job .

Edited by tanvismile - 11 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
In my point of view ,true love is not something perfect because we all are humans,so lets not  start with understanding ,faith bla bla bla ,In day to day lifes,we cant sit with all that ,a husband comes home working full day ,puts all frustation on his wife ,poor wife no fault of her have to deal with all his frustation ,sometimes wife also is under tension ,which leads to big fights ,but we cant sit with all this in day to day ,raat gayi baat gayi ,next day they are in good mood ,they will go for movie .Does these fights mean no love or any special rule for gaga only .
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

1.True love means to hv faith in each other - where is faith in JAGO relationship. Both r doubting each other. Both r insecure. Gouri is insecure from Anandi, jogia is insecure from any handsome patients or dr. Where is faith??? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Come on Ankit those are natural emotion that do arise in some point during a relationship! Relationships are not always smooth sailing and forget Jogia MOST men can't handle the fact that they are sitting khali and their wife is rising fast above them! Its MALE EGO!

2. True love means understanding - where is it in JAGO relationship? Who is understanding whom? Both r on their own. No understanding even exist.

I saw the understanding that day in the night when Jogia got home drunk and cried to Gauri about how he feels signing divorce papers is separation from his family. What did Gauri do on that occassion? She understood him she cried with him she comforted him. When he said all those terrible things to her after getting debarred from MS exams she did not even be angry at him or blame him for the loss of their child. He understood her and lovingly cared for her throughout her depression.

3. True love means sharing everything with each other - here both r playing hide seek game and fearing to be unmasked.

Haven't you ever heard the phrase "a woman's heart is an ocean of secrets"? It is not necesary you share absolutely EVERYTHING!πŸ˜† And in normal circumstances she probably should have shared that his father funded her education but its not something that can be considered cheating. I believe she is ashamed of it and afterall she did feel guilt and admit to Jogia about the phone call to the Dean. Whatever she thinks affects him directly she has told.

4. True love means whn u r with ur love, u forget the world - here whn they r together, they remember everything and everyone but each other πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Forget the world.πŸ˜† My dear friend that only exists in fairytales these daysπŸ˜† Gauri has cared for Jogia all through! Now recently she started this job naturally people dont have as much time to be giving as much attention to Jogia.

I don't know where u find love in there relationship, but I find everything, insecurity, mistrust, fight, cheating, cunningness, but love. True love is out of question πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I dont see insecurity anymore, at least from Gauri's side. Jogia's ego is bruised thats true but he just needs to kick that ego. Their relationship has been one of seven - eight years now. Surely you cant label all of that inecurity cunningness and mistrustπŸ˜†
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Tinoo, u urself told everything how this couple r just tolerating each other after everydays kich kich. Now u just tell me HOW IT INDICATE THEIR TRUE LOVE????? Here the subject of discussion is not who is rit and wrong but is there TRUE LOVE between thm?? How a TRUE lover feel irritation with each other company?? How they can scare tht if her partner will come, will spoil her mood. I never knew such TRUE LOVE. I knew whn a person is in love, he ignore all fault of his lover/beloved and even a little moment together make thm happy and not irritation
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

The question asked by tanvi is whether their fights can be considered an indication of not having true love.

The point i am making is that irritation with each other is also a part of true love.  It is humanly impossible for people not to be irritated with each other at any given point.   Even if two people love each other, they still need distance between them to keep the romance fresh.  True love does not mean being joined at the hip 24/7.

The fact that they are having irritations with each other cannot be used to state that their love is fake.

It may be a phase.
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

I dont see insecurity anymore, at least from Gauri's side. Jogia's ego is bruised thats true but he just needs to kick that ego. Their relationship has been one of seven - eight years now. Surely you cant label all of that inecurity cunningness and mistrustπŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣say something new, till thn NO COMMENT🀣🀣🀣
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinoo

The question asked by tanvi is whether their fights can be considered an indication of not having true love.

The point i am making is that irritation with each other is also a part of true love.  It is humanly impossible for people not to be irritated with each other at any given point.   Even if two people love each other, they still need distance between them to keep the romance fresh.  True love does not mean being joined at the hip 24/7.

The fact that they are having irritations with each other cannot be used to state that their love is fake.

It may be a phase.

so u think, wht is happening between thm is called true love?????? but sorry, i cant find anything which indicate tht even a drop of love exist between thm, TRUE LOVE is far fetched things. i dont remember any love moment between thmπŸ˜† fight and irritation may be part of life, but not it sd be dominating factor in love life, which is in JAGO life. even if u will try to remember their romantic moment, u hv to stress ur mind, but fight, jealousy, irritation all negative factors, u will find everywhere🀣