Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Hi and Hello LFDRians

Lately there has been some discussion with the lines for the proposals  i have posted.

So thot of why not opening a topic  On The Same.

As From Opinions Made In The Post It Was Clear That Everyone Has Dreamed Of Getting Proposed Or Proposing In A Perfect Manner.

So Plz Come And Do Share Your Views On The Following Points.

Whats Exactly Perfect Proposal Means To You?
Proposal Should Be Perfect Does It Really Matters?
What Will Count For You The Most Love Or The Way Of Proposing During The Proposal?
How Should Be Your Perfect Proposal?

For Now These Much Points Only You Can Discuss Some More If You Having Plz Come And Discuss.

Keep Discussing,Keep Enjoying.

Edited by Bipin2012 - 11 June 2012 at 9:11am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BhavanabJugnu_244Tyro

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discussion:Perfect Proposal" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bipin2012

Hi and Hello LFDRians

Lately there has been some discussion with the lines for the proposals  i have posted.

So thot of why not opening a topic  On The Same.

As From Opinions Made In The Post It Was Clear That Everyone Has Dreamed Of Getting Proposed Or Proposing In A Perfect Manner. 

So Plz Come And Do Share Your Views On The Following Points.

Proposal Should Be Perfect Does It Really Matters?
What Will Count For You The Most Love Or The Way Of Proposing During The Proposal?
How Should Be Your Perfect Proposal?

For Now These Much Points Only You Can Discuss Some More If You Having Plz Come And Discuss.

Keep Discussing,Keep Enjoying.

frankly, i never thought about it before...but will answer your qns anyway..LOL

Whats Exactly Perfect Proposal Means To You? if a person is proposing, he better mean what he says, it doesnt have to be anything grand or copied from movies, but something which the person you are proposing will genuinely like..and agree Wink
Proposal Should Be Perfect Does It Really Matters? depends on who is proposing..if any random guy is proposing the proposal doesnt really matter coz you dont really like him..but if someone who you love proposes you then even if its not perfect...it will be the best!! Big smile
What Will Count For You The Most Love Or The Way Of Proposing During The Proposal? Love..
How Should Be Your Perfect Proposal? no idea..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Magical_KaSh

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged

@ Star_on_earth-Thnx for ur views

and you are right the person shouldn genuine orelse it really doesn matter whatever he does and al i mean like if i met a gal js once and the next moment if i propose herLOLEmbarrassedusing badi badi lines it wont really matter cos it wont b genuineEmbarrassed

and agreed with you on second one also if you love someone and he/she proposes then watever she does it makes that moment special 

thnx once again for ur views

Edited by Bipin2012 - 29 May 2012 at 10:12am

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
your welcome.. :)
btw you can call me Star..

and what about your views? you havent answered your own questions??

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_on_earth

your welcome.. :)
btw you can call me Star..

and what about your views? you havent answered your own questions??

ok wil cal you starEmbarrassed

i thot many wil express their views on it dats y i din answered my own questions

but it seems like i wil have to 

will answer in a while Embarrassed

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
My Views Regarding The Discussion Since No1 Is Interested LOL

Whats Exactly Perfect Proposal Means To You?-As per me there is nothing like perfect proposal or any suchthing proposal is proposal and nothing else its js the one whom you love or have dated or the one who is close to you presents the proposal in a neat way thats what we called perfect proposal most of the time the presence of that person itself makes the proposal perfect Embarrassed

Proposal Should Be Perfect Does It Really Matters?-no it doesn really matter for me what matter is the feelings,the love behind the proposal what if the person books the whole taj mahal hotel for proposing but turns out to be fake that questions arises so the proposal if disaster no problem all what matters is love.

What Will Count For You The Most Love Or The Way Of Proposing During The Proposal?-offcourse love cos chaar din ki hi chandni hoti hai love if for forever the style and attitude wont last long but love wil for sure 

How Should Be Your Perfect Proposal?-it has happened so  i cannot think of one more Wink LOL  though it was the most rowdiest type of proposal and i was rejected Ouch but my feelings were genuine Embarrassed so i got it LOL

Iam Done Now LOL

Jugnu_244

IF-Rockerz

Jugnu_244

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bipin2012

Proposal Should Be Perfect Does It Really Matters? no it doesn't matter! the person should be sincere.
What Will Count For You The Most Love Or The Way Of Proposing During The Proposal? ofxourse love! 
How Should Be Your Perfect Proposal? vrey sweetly romanticlly u knowEmbarrassed

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged

@Barbie_244-Thank you so much for ur views

and the 4th one is hilarious  LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top