Punar Vivah

reason's for the re entry

bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
what may be the reason for yash bringing back Aarti?
yash learns that aarti didn't  want to leave home, may be from the babblings of ansh... i presume that from the mention of ansh's call which made yash comes to know abt his brother's visiing aarti... and yash has an appointment with ansh for the race.
will aarti persude for a 6 month's trial period while they wait for the divorce submission? then yash will know that aarti was not ready to sign the divorce papers...and wudn't he wonder the whole lot of whys
what ever the reason the there is a positivity that yash willget to know that aarti doesn't want divorce,
or will the CVs find a way to continue that MU?๐Ÿ˜ก

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasraj123 thumbnail
wowww sooo happy to see a post from u bindu๐Ÿค—

love the post and
i think ur first guess is rt. yash is bringing arti back for some reason๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• that could be six month stay together or something to sort with aarti๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
but any how whatever the reason is arya will be under one roof and on one bed๐Ÿ˜‰
aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yash has been shown to be an intelligent man till now... it will look stupid if he continues to misunderstand aarti when it's obvious to the rest of the world that she doesn't want this divorce... hopefully yash will figure it out himself or from ansh... i don't want the 6 months waiting period track to be followed here...
Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I was wondering the same thing...

Arti doesnt want anyone to tell him the truth of what happened... so i was wondering what would make yash get her back...

wondering if its the six month thing or some other ...

Anyways am eagerly waiting to know the reason