India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

kshitij and kumud stupid!

dish_fish1 Goldie
dish_fish1
dish_fish1

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Hey guys since last week kkusum is pissin me off. i saw kali wants to marry nukul and thats jstt tooo much. kshitij says yes to this weedin wen he nos what kali is like and he nos kali is goin to make kumud life hell. kshitij is not bein a man and say no i dont wan kail in this house. what do u thin???

DesiGurl Groupbie
DesiGurl
DesiGurl

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
i dont agree with u!! kshitij is not being stupid!! cause he did try telling dadi about kkumud and all but dadi said that she wants kali to be nakul's together and that would make her happy or something like that!! and kshitij did ask kumud if she was happy with this relation and if she wasnt she should atleast told kshitij the truth i mean i would have understoood if she lied to dadi about the she being happy with kali and nakul relation but lying to her husband now thats wrong!! so its not really kshitijs fault and he isnt being dumb!! its always kkumud and her dumbness!!
ALLboutLOVE54 Groupbie
ALLboutLOVE54
ALLboutLOVE54

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
I DON'T THINK KSHIJIT IS LIKE THAT AT ALL!!! HE TRY'S 2 MAKE EVERY1 HAPPY, ESPECIALLY KUMUD AND KUMUD SHOULD HAVE BEEN DA 1 2 TELL HIM SHE DIDN'T LIKE DIS! THEN HE WOULD DEFINETLY STOP DA WEDDIN!!!

Edited by ALLboutLOVE54 - 27 April 2005 at 5:34pm
ayush_ki_pari Senior Member
ayush_ki_pari
ayush_ki_pari

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 9:09pm | IP Logged

First of all with respect to both Desigurl and AllaboutLve54, I feel that i must strongly disagree with you.

I mean i wouldnt go to the extent of calling them stupid but honestly where are your minds! Kshitij very well knows that Kumud and Kali are sworn enemies and how Kali married Garv to get back at Kumud and how Kali always tries to upstage Kumud in some way but kshitij being her husbad should say something and have it stick. I mean who wears the damn pants in that family, Dadi or Kshitij. Also Kshitij and Nakul are brothers and usually brothers have a pretty good idea when the other likes a girl and wants to marry her and Nakul hasnt given that obvious of an impression to anyone.

And where did marrying Nakul all of a sudden become a priority for little miss biznatch. She always wanted Garv , so now that he is all alone, she should go comfort him and instead she wants to make Kumuds life a living hell, this really proves that Kali never loved Garv at all, and whenever she saw Garv and Kumud together anywhere, she only got mad because she wanted Kumud to be unhappy not because she wanted Garv back or else she would have gone to be with him after Kumud married Kshitij.

Whatever,   Ekta needs to hire me as a writer, I would masala that serial so bad that every tv serial celebrity would want to work on KKusum, I mean anyone can make storylines better than these bimbos.

Cheers

sorry if i offended anyone, didnt mean toBig smile

Edited by ayush_ki_pari - 27 April 2005 at 9:12pm
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 9:50pm | IP Logged

phew...you guys are really mad..i guess the reason kshitij and kumd are unable to do anything are many...

1)hierarchy in the family.....dadi is the eldest , aryamaan is next in line  and kumud is the newest member in the family. her authority is severly overridden by the elders. the only thing that couple can do is walk out of the family and that would mean breaking the family.

2)aryamaan believes that nakul loves kali(he is an optimist and romantic). he is unable to see the destruction that would follow kali in the family. all he wants is his second son nakul's happiness and stability , now that kshitij has settled down with his love.

3)almost all the people in both the families think of kali not as evil personified but a misguided, spoilt girl still stuck in childhood. everyone keeps waiting for her to grow up. i doubt anyone apart from kumud and nakul has any idea about how sneaky and evil kali really is(even kusum and sarla have no idea about the truth). it is bound to break everyone's heart , once her true colors come to forefront. 

4)dadi never wanted kumud(only bcoz she was the daughter of penniless kusum with no ties to kapoor properties), but she ended up in the family anyways . dadi supports kali's entry bcoz it will make kumud sad(what better way to punish a girl who has reached above her status), get nakul what he wants(she coddles that guy too much) and bring kapoor properties in inherintance(after all , abhay's property belong to his kids).

5)nakul wants the property of abhay and kali is the way to it , so he is determined to have that. the fact that she will make kumud's life hell who rubs him the wrong way is an added bonus

6)very few people blame kali for the garv fiasco and rightly so. yes she was a constant headache but garv's dealing of the issue was not mature either. how many guys expect to stay married after thier wives walk out and they shelter the reason of walkout(thier evil sister-in-law).why did he not throw kali out and beg kumud to return back on knees.

7)kali is a destructive force not very different from mahi. mahi broke the kapoor family in more than one ways and almost always ended up being a trouble for kusum(who was always nice to her). kali is repeating the history. i would not be surprised if at some stage we find out that kali was never abhay's daughter but someone else's. 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top