Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Koi Apna Sa

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

smayat

Groupbie

smayat

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
I've loved Manasi Salvi since her days with Koi Apna Sa. The show aired years ago on Zee as well. When I saw her in this show, I intermediately caught up on all the epis. It sucks though, her role will soon end. Did anyone else watch koi apna sa? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IamaPCmaniac

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Koi Apna Sa" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

payalgarg

payalgarg

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smayat

I've loved Manasi Salvi since her days with Koi Apna Sa. The show aired years ago on Zee as well. When I saw her in this show, I intermediately caught up on all the epis. It sucks though, her role will soon end. Did anyone else watch koi apna sa? LOL

ya i did but Iike her from even before,from ashirwad days

miss_patel5

Groupbie

miss_patel5

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
I liked her from Saarthi.. I was quite gutted aswell that her role is ending so soon...

leavesandwaves

IF-Rockerz

leavesandwaves

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
I think there will be lots of flashbacks which will bring her again and again. I liked her in aashirwad and also Koi apna sa.
Have any of you seen K hill Pali street?

-PrimaDonna-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smayat

seremban

Groupbie

seremban

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
she's lost all her baby fat since ashirwad days,,simply elegant looking now

videosearcher

Groupbie

videosearcher

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Ya , I also remember her serial Aashirwad opposite Hussain , and then Koi apna Sa with 2 more leading ladies, she used to look so cute & baby faced in Aashirwad,  I wonder where was she in between. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.