Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

I don't agree with Viren in tomorrow's preview

MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I am sorry but I don't agree with what Viren was saying to Jeevika in the preview.

When Viren yelled at Manvi on so many occasions after Jeevika's accident, I didn't once get upset with him simply because he didn't know the truth.

But now, if he gets annoyed with Jeevika for over-caring for Manvi,  I won't like it or agree with it. Does he not understand the depth of Jeevika's love for Manvi? Manvi is not just her little sister. Manvi is like a child to Jeevika, her own child. She had promised her parents to look after her. She loves her more than anything in the world.

Can you imagine any parent's condition if they learn their child has cancer? Because that's exactly what Jeevika is going through. Her baby sister, whom she has looked after all her life could possibly lose her life. And to top it off, Jeevika found out late about it too, after everyone else. I bet that makes her even more insecure and scared for Manvi.

Her behaviour, over-caring, and over-protectiveness is totally justified. It's exactly how a parent would act. It's exactly how a parent would take care of their child. After all, that is what Manvi is to Jeevika, her child.
Edited by lolo234 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ktlovers thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with viren !
Because he is right
First of all
because jeevika is overreactiing i know cancer is not nothing and she is worried avout her sis it's normal
but did u see in today epi
manvi health was deterioted but she doesnt wanted to get up from the bed because jeevi tell her so
I think viren is right
and also because when someone is sick we dont have to make him/her feel so low
like manvi she is always lying on the bed like W*F
maybe u will die
come on and enjoy life
and so what that she tell hers late
atleast she have the courage to tell her di
Sorry it's my opinion and everyone has one opinion
-Latty- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i m little bit disappointed with viren...bcoz all things which he want 2 say to jeevika...that she is over protective for manvi...he can say in a mild tone not in a angry tone...when he already knows that how important manvi is for her...Edited by latika19 - 11 years ago
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hmm, I don't know about whether Viren was right or wrong but his reaction was natural. obviously if his wife's attention is somewhere else, it'll bother him a little bit. 

But Maanvi has cancer ... or in other words, she is DYING. you cannot compare this to fever or headache. For someone so attached to their sister like Jeevika is, I think we all should have expected this behavior from her.

Edited by shootingstar.xx - 11 years ago
Green_chilles thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I do agree with you...but in a long run lack of attention do irk people...I have seen case of physically challenged kids parents...the husband itself get irk when his wife gives more attention to HiS own kid then him...if that natural I guess even viren is...one should remember he a third party for Manvi...he migth love her as a saali or sister but not as much as he loves jeevika ya jeevika loves manvi ...for jeevika manvi her child, sister everything her over protection is natural but one can expect everyone to understand even if they do somepart of time we do let out our emotion...but ethically I think viren should keep his difference far and try to see the picture clearly...again as it's the early phrase..he getting bit irk later he would understand n support...atleast I wish
tptwi thumbnail
Cancer is not a cold or a headache! It is a deadly disease.. meaning it can kill you!
It is not good for a cancer patient to be running around... they need rest.
Jeevika might be overdoing it according to some people, but come on! She just found out that Maanvi has cancer a couple of days ago- give her some time! Maanvi is not only her younger sister, she is her whole life. 

I honestly don't think that Jeevika is overreacting. I understand Viren's situation also- he wants attention from his wife. However, he isn't going to get it by yelling at her! He knows how much Jeevika loves Maanvi and he also knows how simple she is. Jeevika has a very sensitive heart which is NOT a bad thing- it just shows how nice she is! He could have gotten his point across in some other way... yelling at her when she is already worried is not the right thing to do. 
Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I totally totally agree with yu..i seriously dont think jeevika is over reacting..as some one said it is nly few days that she came to know the truth and atleast for few more this much caring is expected from jeevika infact it s necessary from jeevika..as dabbu said in some said agar is duniya mein koi aapse bahut bahut pyaar karta hain wo hain jeevika di(ya even virat does but m just talkin about dabbu's dialogue) so i dont think jeevika is over reacting..she is doing al this for her baby sister to get well soon
RuchaMulay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Jeevika is not over reacting. She's like that only. easily provoked by the things that matter to him.

Though Viren is also getting hyper in the precap, thing to be noted is he is speaking from Maanavi's point of view, he is not blaming Jeevika for ignoring everything else for Maanavi. In fact, he's letting Jeevika know how Maanavi must be feeling with her continuous hyper state...

I am not justifying Viren here. Just saying that his POV is different for now. He's not the irritated husband seeking attension of his wife. He's too matured to that. And I liked him in this avataar, thinking from Maanavi's point of view...
mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Cancer is a serious thing.

If this was Swamini Bua with cancer.. we all know Viren would be focusing on her 24/7 

Though, seems like Viren meant it from Manvis perspective.. I havent watched the preview so not sure
Edited by mz.jess - 11 years ago
XAiShBaBy08X thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I understand that you're saying but I think Viren may be saying all of this too Jeevika for Manvi's sake.  Men/Dads are more rational in general...if Manvi was Viren's child, I think he would have been saying the same thing that Jeevika not letting Manvi live comfortably.  I could be wrong.  I think we should see the scene and its context before jumping to any conclusions.