Punar Vivah

Aarti's reasoning is wrong - please read! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

celina30

celina30

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Well, the truth of the matter is: Aarti has been dishonest with Yash and his family from the start, she ( or rather her in-laws) with her reluctant concurrence ha sbeen deceiving the family about her status as a Divorcee. I truly think that if Aarti wants to return to the Scindiyas, she needs to come clean about this with Yash- to me, this is more important than showing up his family...imagine the scene when this lie comes to light!  And we know it will
As for the Parents and Aunt..Mr Scindya is a tyrant but he seems rather straightforward- 'Do as I say...or else' ...but I would be surprised if he knows about the lengths that G3 and his Sister have gone just to get rid of Aarti. My favourite scene was Arti grabbing hold of the Madwoman's hand, she seemed to be holding steadfast without much effort whilst the Aunt was squirming- I appreciate this side to Aarti's character and hope it continues, the Doormat attitude does not suit her

My question: How are children expected to respect elders when they see them blatantly lie and manipulate others= it really is a double-standard

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jikky_84..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aarti's reasoning is wrong - please read! (Page 2)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Well the point here is Aarti does not want to re-enter Scindia house with her elder's Curse but with their blessings which is not possible if Aarti goes and tells the truth to Yash which will mean Yash forever losing his trust on parents and going against them which will result in her parents never giving the blessings of a bahu to Aarti which she wants Ouch...

In this case Aarti might get an entry because of Yash as his wife but she will never b able to get the blessings of his parents as a bahu simply because his parents will think she is the reason why their son has lost his trust on them Ouch ...So in short Aarti does not want to b the culprit in the eyes of Scindias to get her entry in Scindia mansion ...Smile ...

But if Aarti  can manage to get a re-entry in Scindia mansion with the blessings of Yash's parents only trhen she will successfully get her place back in the house as a Bahu as well as a wife which she wants and thats the reason she was searching for alternate ways with the help of Pratik and co Embarrassed...

Now even if Yash comes to know the truth on his own without anyone telling him about it , at least Scindias wont hold Aarti responsible for creating a distance between a son and his parents but they will themselves feel guilty if their son finds out himself on his own rather than Aarti going and spilling the beans ...

So the moral of the story is Aarti does not want her re-entry in the house  at the cost of creating a distance between a father and son ... She wants to make her entry with everyone's blessings ...Embarrassed... Thats the only reason she is not telling the ugly truth of her parents to Yash because she feels it will only make matters worse with Scindias holding a forever vengence against Aarti rather than sorting it out Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScurobangaloresjikky_84pickachu

DMKJ_VB

IF-Rockerz

DMKJ_VB

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Personally, I think what aarti is doing now is fine, I am saying this because I hv seen such things happening in real life.Yes, these things do happen in reality, and i hv seen them happen to sm close ppl of mine, and in such circumstances, its not always possible to tell the entire truth to ur husband, no matter how much u love and respect him, and even if u do, that leads to more complications.

Especially, we need to consider aarti's character and her situation now. She feels that she has done wrong, she had been too engrossed in Ansh, to take notice of other things. Though she tried to be a mother to PayPal, she admits her efforts were not strong enough, probably she was waiting for sm more time, she had no idea that she would be thrown out of the house so unceremoniously. My point is aarti feels she has commited mistakes, and though she knows that her in laws, esp Gayatri and Bua r cunning ppl, she still does respect SP. Yes, thats what i feel. Both Yash and Aarti respect SP becoz none of them hv yet seen his cunning side.he has been very clever to conceal it from both. He has never behaved abominably with Aarti, so now aarti feels that whatever is happening is happening becoz of her rash behaviour with him when ansh was kidnapped. Also, SP was not against paying money for Ansh's return, he preferred police help( we know the truth, that even when he had decided to gv money, it was more for his image than concern for Ansh, but still, he actually was more concerned about the poor kid, than Gayatri ever was).  So, aarti naturally feels the need to protect his relation with his son.

The only thing which I am uncomfortable with is the divorce truth. For me, there is absolutely no excuse regarding that. I am not talking about the Scindhia family not knowing.they cm later. My concern is Yash not knowing. He has the right to know. I truly hope aarti at least tries to tell him now, or else, if she choses to keep the secret just becoz the Dubeys want to, She is in for a big shock from yash. Though he will probably support her in front of all, he is going to be totally shattered with this lie, and would be terribly disillusioned with aarti, esp if by that time he develops feelings for her( which he surely will).

My point is when aarti said that Yash will always support the truth, she didn't think for once what major truth she has hidden from him. So , even though we know what Gayatri,Bua and SP hv done is far more disgusting, but essentially both the senior scindhias, and aarti- dubeys hv hidden a  truth from yash. So, if Gayatri or Bua questions aarti about this that how r they different...whats gonna be her answer? I know its Dubey's fault, not hers, but I know that, we all know that , and we love her and sympathize with her.but if for once we forget about our knowledge of aarti's character and consider it from the point of view of the characters...what place does this lie put aarti in?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bangaloresAngeloScurojikky_84

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.