Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
YA AEM cont then yash pulls out dp from pocket and is like dp...aarti (awww my heart breaks for you gal) is shocked...more camera zoom in/outs

yash is liek dp needs to sign neither of us wanted this marriage from ourmann we did it for fam pressures and its gonna be hard to keep in tact its better if he go back to the lives we lead b4...i saw you with pp and you tried to give them love... sign it...

aarits like but i dont want to go back to my old life...the happiness you gahve to ansh today i have never been bale to give him...i wnat him to live a life with his np where he wins every race in life  ansh gets trophy on side...aarti i sliek i dont want this talak i want to come back with you to the jail and this time not for ansh but for this PV i wnat to atone fro my mistakes i want to get forgivness from dd and dm...plz give me just one cahnce una noche  i wnat to be a real moms to pp dont say no

🤣🤣🤣🤣
arp04srocks thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣 were for whats comin 🤣🤣

jailhouse all doint normal things vids ask what to make for din din and dm is liek whtev you and pari want but mkae sure youmake a mitha  we are gonna be free from a terror today  avengers are like oh crap and dm is liek why you lookin like that?? this is a shubh din dont look sad..its abshagun (🤣🤣🤣 you have no idea wahts coming 🤣🤣)...and shes liek hweres pari and pari comeswith the flour she was cleanign and dm i sliek what is this?? you cant even do this?? and pari is like well the truth is when aarti si here she shows me very well how to do things and dm is like aarti is no longer a part of this house (thats wht you think 🤣🤣) she'll nveer come back (🤣🤣🤣) so learn to do this work on your own all i'm waiting is for my yahs to get aartis sign then i can sit in peace (and again i say 🤣🤣🤣🤣) doorbell dm all like its yash with dp signed 🤣 she runs to door and opens and its 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 AA dm is like YOU??? what are YOU doing here 🤣🤣

dd is comeing there now and avengers too and dd is like so you understand finally? you scared of legal notice so came with dp signed? here give them to tme...face off  yash awalks into tdoor way all jaws drop 🤣 and yash is like we both DONT want this talak 🤣🤣🤣 avengers are all 😃 yahs is like i broguth your bahu back home (DM's face 🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh mani lov eit...i hope shes having fb of all the shit she was spewing ot aarti and shobz about yash never coming to bring her and ansh back 🤣🤣) dm drops her thalli (yup that sonly the beginning of the jhatkas that are gonna go down in the jail house 🤣🤣)

preacp dd si like bc yash is sayin we will give you one more chance  but theres a shart (i bet its ansh is NOT allowed cause he knows she wont uphold that one) dm's face 🤣🤣🤣 shes like the hell 🤣🤣🤣
nikita_88 thumbnail
Thanks for PV caps!!! 

Hahahahaha I can not wait to see DM face! 
nikita_88 thumbnail
IPK Caps! 

Why would Arnav walk out of the airport with four thugs?!?!?! Airport tape goes blank!!! They have destoyed the evidence... keep looking at old tape over and over again... Khushi notices something... 

Security comes to check... DM and KKGSR try to leave Khushi runs back in to get the tape... drops it and security comesback in...She hides... Mami has disappeared... 
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
DSDD caps gonna be late sorry this thing came up🤔

but in short Viraj sees Jhanvi-Raghav together at the ice cream stall gets pissed is running behind them in slow motion gets hit by a car...then next scene Viraj lying in bed and Komal doing his maram pati😲 apparently the girl who hit him with her car is Tanisha Raghav's sister  so ya Viraj in the same house n Raghav-Jhanvi lying unconscious..Jhanvi sees Viraj n is shocked scared terrified...poor girl  so ya that's it
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
DABH today ... 😆 😍 ❤️ ☺️

and precap 😆 😍 ❤️ ☺️

dont u all love my caps!

real caps to come...
arp04srocks thumbnail
Man i thought PV was good today...NBT was mindblowing...that show is so awesome...

MM face off...

Amar finally put to rest...

Nanhi...

and hten the end of the epi...perfect i say...me thinks one chapter has closed and another is beginning...hang on to your seatbelts Mr. Bhatnagar will take his Mrs. Bhatnagar...one day 🤣...

i cant wait till tomo...kinda glad the heavy emo stuff is behind and some fun light times ahead...
nikita_88 thumbnail
On a side note - Deepika is going to have amazing buzz points! 
She mentioned Barun in an interview 

Khushi grabs the tape and runs! 
Khushi and Mami manage to escape. 
They make it home... 
Mami complains about feet pain after action stunts... 
Mami comes with her jewellary - for ransoms. (Bless her!) 
Mami asks what the motives is??? 
Tape has broken! 

Arnav in a state on unconsciousness/ half conscious! 
Sees a dream Khushi... Tells him it is a dream 🤣 (smart dream!) 
Flashbacks! 

Standard Sun 
Akash leaving for a meeting... Payal manages to get a movie out of Akash's rushed state 🤣 

Mami stops the Dobhi... Questionning him what he was doing a week ago 🤣 
Khushi sees Shyam whilst talking to Mami - follows him into his room... Sees his phone... 
Shyam withdrew - 5lakhs! Khushi found that out...

DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
BALH Caps would be done not until tomorrow

Had buffered the vids and was watching when we had a power outage and my PC shut down so saare kiye pe paani ...And since its already 1 so jab tak buffer hoga aur main dekh ke caps likhoonga waise bhi subah ho jayegi so i might as well watch it tomorrow and give the caps too tomorrow 😆

waise from whatever I got to see it was the anti fat lips gang trying to make her mental by using JK and Krishnaji

Both are in KM and Fat lips feels that she is seeing then ...

Edited by DJ.. - 11 years ago
nikita_88 thumbnail
Thanks Zarqa 

And Sidra - Hahahaha So descriptive! 

Can I say today IPK was worse than Saathiya and there are still a few more minutes to go!