Precap Confusion - Y is Shivraj upset with Anandi?

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
I can't quite figure out the precap for today's epi - Is Shivraj upset because Anandi wanted to suggest some options for the contract or upset because she changed her mind about doing so after seeing him with Heth Singh?😕

If GaGa relationship is too shameless and shallow than AnSh relationship is too complex to comprehend😆😆  Whenever one is stern - the other gets smiley!  ðŸ˜²
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

persistence thumbnail
The latter! As to complexity, it's because they have not started trusting each other completely yet.
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
AnSh r in the process of breaking the strong walls of self pride(Anandi) & self respect(shiv) as both knew that they think & act alike under similar conditions...
As DS said the only difference is moustache between them...
anaamica thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am reminded of Elizabeth and Darcy's relationship in Pride & Prejudice. Both of them are strong minded characters and hence they start off with a complex relationship. Darcy is seen as arrogant and proud by Liz and it takes time for both of them to realize they were wrong about each other and ultimately fall in love.

I am enjoying Anandi and Shiv's relationship. I want them to go through the initial bumpy ride and understand each other.

I think Anandi should not have warned Shiv about Heth Singh. Heth handled it cunningly by generalizing women, but Anandi point blank took Heth's name. Shiv can see it as internal bickering and usual women bitching about others. Anandi should have let Shiv realize on his own how Heth Singh is. Shiv is intelligent and mature enough to do research and analyze instead of blindly accepting Heth's advice.
Edited by anaamica - 11 years ago
milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
anandi was right to warn shiv and suppose if shiv gets ditched by heth sing than shiv could have thought that why she didn't tell me of that man, so when heth singh will ditch he will start trusting and honouring anandi, it was right on her part but to bring quotations is right also and wrong also ,shiv might think she is also wanting favour and second later she will say i gave u right one u opted wrong so trust right one also 
NoOne12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
she might have been intimidated because of heth singh's power. She thinks that just because he is powerful she may not be able to convince Shiv. He will surely kowtow before powerful. So she said and Shiv rebuffed it, saying he will be honest...
Achava11 thumbnail
who is GAGA??the doctor couple??
Achava11 thumbnail
He was quite upset😆I think tonight's episode will be a mind blowing one..I hope they will show a deeper interaction..he is superrr angry 😆 
smartnsweet thumbnail
hello everyone.M a new member of forum n a die hard fan of balika vadhu.😊well i dnt understand one thing. shiv pretends as if neither he believes heth singh nor anandi but being new to the place at least he must start working on his own to get to know the people and place...why does he show so much attitude to anandi??????He is a collector then why being portrayed as 😊HITLER...what say????
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shiv is not acting as Hitler . He is acting what he is  i.e. a collector. Anandi did well to warn him but Shiv was also right in his reply that it was his duty to listen to Mla