Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Tulip...this note is for you. (Page 3)

livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
jessie i want ur pic 2....

and if tulip leaves i thnk it will be all my fault......
see i made a big mistake by posting tulips story after she deleted it and i didnt ask her ... she got mad at me and said she wud rather be a anurag fan than a bajaj fan as bajaj fans are backstabbers ... i dint mean 2 hurt her or somthin..... i m feeling really bad rite now and  i know i wil not be able 2 sleep for like days 2 gether....

i dont want tulip 2 leave ... all of us love her and her stories....  the forum needs her...... as Ronit our mod said tht we need 2 mak our forum no 1 tulip wil hav a gr8 contribuion 2 tht.... if she quits posting here maybe i wont be able 2 post here as well.... i wil feel very guilty ... so plz tulip dont be mad at me.. i m really sorry...

look tulip  i  don kno wat ur age is... but i m juz a kid... i juz gave the 10th standard board exam....u m ay be older 2 me or maybe ur younger 2 me ...tht dosnt matter... all i hav 2 say is if u quit i wil hold myself responsible and i don thnk i wil be able 2 post here anymore.... every member here is important... tulip u r very important 2 this forum..... u r like a gr8 creative head here and kzk forum needs such ppl...  plz consider my request and dont leave...

also i m not very gud at convincing ppl 4 anything ..... i don kno weather this wil make any effect on tulip or wil it be of any meaning 2 her ... but it matters 2 me alot ....

my gud regards are wid u..
no1fanofronit

Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Thanx both of u...i really appreciate the apology
aashi Senior Member
aashi
aashi

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 11:45pm | IP Logged

hey jesss... i want to see ur pic as well... wow..u must be cute if u look like preity zinta... n d reason y i want to see ur pic is cuz ppl compliment me by saying my smile is like preity zinta(but jus d smile, nothing else..LOL) cuz i too hav a deep dimple on the right side...Big smile. !!!!...woww way to go gurl.. i luvd ur post... u seem to be one helluva mature gurl...n thts gr8 to hear!!!!..

neways it wud be wonderful if u cud put ur pic in ur 'avatar'...cuz i haven given my email add in my profile...

it wud be gr8 if u cud do tat as we all wanna see who dis mysterious jess ie is...LOL,,and tulip same goes for u too.... we wud luv to see u as well...Smile...

take care.....

tulip Senior Member
tulip
tulip

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
no1fanofronit and jesse,
I understand ur points of view. So no hard feelings, plz continue on the forum.

But I do not understand why Manasi deleted my post. There are so many posts by Mariam and other anu-fans which are  insulting to ronit and his fans . But Manasi never deletes those !!! Just because she has moderator access to all the posts doesn't mean she should delete posts without thinking.

No I will not come back to this forum- not at least until manasi gives proper explanation about why she deleted my post while she allows all the offensive posts by mariam ! Or else at least she should apologise.

aashi Senior Member
aashi
aashi

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 12:35am | IP Logged
oh godd.... i see things brewing up again...Confused !!!
livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulip

no1fanofronit and jesse,
I understand ur points of view. So no hard feelings, plz continue on the forum.

But I do not understand why Manasi deleted my post. There are so many posts by Mariam and other anu-fans which are  insulting to ronit and his fans . But Manasi never deletes those !!! Just because she has moderator access to all the posts doesn't mean she should delete posts without thinking.

No I will not come back to this forum- not at least until manasi gives proper explanation about why she deleted my post while she allows all the offensive posts by mariam ! Or else at least she should apologise.

mansi has given an explanation.. plz com back... i luv this forum and dont want 2 leav ... i wil feel very guilty and wil not be able 2 post here... plz understand yaar.....

Edited by no1fanofronit - 29 April 2005 at 8:16am

Go to top