India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Tulip...this note is for you.

Fatty Acid Senior Member
Fatty Acid
Fatty Acid

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 3:36pm | IP Logged

Words have the power to both destroy and heal. When words are both true and kind, they can change our world.
-- Buddha.

I've take back what I said.

Edited by jessie - 29 April 2005 at 3:06pm

livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
hey jessie cool it yaar.. cmon somtimes it happens dont cancel ur membership 2 ths forum.... u seem 2 be good 2 me ..... chal yaar forget it....  all members are imp here..... look i m not very good at talking 2 ppl or convince thm 4 somthin .... dont get mad at us... we juz get a bit angry somtimes ..... we love the topics and discussions posted by u.....

Plz thnk bout it..... Shanti Rakho.....

Take  care
no1fanofronit
Tehzeeb Senior Member
Tehzeeb
Tehzeeb

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 8:37pm | IP Logged

yAH jessie DONT CANCLE YOUR MEMBERSHIP....

I love your posts...y do u care what one person have to say...Your opinins are imporatnat as tulips...

i dont know y ppl have to be  mean about other ppls opinions...i guess u just have to ignore those  kind ppl...u cant make everyone happy...

Fatty Acid Senior Member
Fatty Acid
Fatty Acid

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

It takes one person to forgive, it takes two people to be reunited.
-- Lewis B. Smedes

TULIP....i'm taking back all i said, and asking for you to say you will come back.

Edited by jessie - 29 April 2005 at 3:09pm
kamlesh_2859 Senior Member
kamlesh_2859
kamlesh_2859

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 9:48pm | IP Logged

Jessi,

u must reconsider ur decision, and I hope tulip also did not intened that-these are the natural reactions of bajaj and anurag fans- but not to take it seriously-stay here and enjoy the discusion and life and serial.

kamlesh

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
hiya jessie...
PlZ dont leave man!
u r soooo COOL!
honestly, your posts are always well-written.....
dont mind such small fights....
they r not a big deal
hope u stay-
ronitfan
Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

hey jessie...pls don't leave the forum. I'm sure tulip dodn't mena it that way...i think she just wrote out of experiance that anu fans normally just start provocative disscussions...but all that has stopped now

BOTH OF U CHILL

aashi Senior Member
aashi
aashi

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

hey jessssss.....

yep...i jus read tulips post on ur topic on " who shud prerna be slapped by?"..... frankly speakin ..i really din like what she wrote.... especially the part where she requested all of us to sop replying yo ur posts... n that u r wer trying to instil negative feelings aginst prerna and sum more shitt!!

look...m not trying to create a fight or worsen things between the two of u... but i too jus wanted to convey my feelings on that post which was very rude n unnecesaary..every1 on this forum is free to pst what they like...n if ne1 dusn like tat topic they r free to ignore that topic n post what they feel is intresting..but no1 has d rite to tell ne1 to ignore others topic...we'll do what we feel like... n plzz .. i think ppl better understand this..that they r no 2 rival gangs here called bajaj fans n anurag fans... n therefore requests like  " i was shokd to see bjaja fans replying to such topics by jessie" shud be condemned or deleted by the moderator...

basicalle jess m wid u!!!!.... that was totally incorrect of her to post such a thing... we all really enjoy reading ur posts.. u r realy good wid ur words n even hav n escellent sense of humour... even though m n anurag fan..i dun feel offended wen u make fun of him..becuz u write them so wonderfuullly n in gud humour...

so plzzzz.... dont leave this forum.... i wudnt say u shudnt hav replied...cus thats not possible as even i felt bad reading it so obviosly u must have felt worse as it was directed to u .... but plzz reconsider ur decision....

luv ya babe...Wink

aashi... ur dieheart fan...LOL

Go to top