Aasman Se Aage

the lead actress is so unimpressive

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

anishetty01

Goldie

anishetty01

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
This is such a nice different serial - but I cant sit thro this only cause I find the female lead terrible looking. I am sorry I dont mean to be nasty - but I just wish they had taken someone else...  if she was a good actress maybe one could watch it ...
I think Apoorva is fantastic - and is doing a great job ...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "the lead actress is so unimpressive" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dhin-Chak

IF-Rockerz

Dhin-Chak

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
I guess evryone has their opinion...but one main reason for taking her is tht she is a trained kathak dancer...and i think she is ok looking...and oakyish actor...

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
She keeps crying and that may make her insipid but she is doing a good job. Yesterday and on Friday, she was brilliant in her scenes. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya_AbhiyaINTOXIAHCATED

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
I think the make over made her look very very pretty. 
U should have seen her before. Trust me, she looks wayyy better now. So i love her new look, she looked beautiful at the photo shoot. 

PLus i think the show is trying to show a very average girl and someone who is more beautiful inside rather then out and the lead actress fits this description. Karishma on the other hand is the complete opposite...she may be pretty externally but has no purity internally. 

Its weird though because i think meenkashi is prettier then Karishma anyway..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya_AbhiyaNarcissistINTOXIAHCATEDmaneesha_sankerkasturika_kashuLadyDabangg

aan-rish

Goldie

aan-rish

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
I think she is pretty with beautiful eyes and  long  thick hair

INTOXIAHCATEDkasturika_kashu

missdramkr

missdramkr

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Ojaswi Oberoi looks very pretty in real life it's just that her make up is done differently for that show.

NandzLuvkasturika_kashu

Niceup

IF-Rockerz

Niceup

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
A a a ...sorry I like her ... She's cute...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.