Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mitila thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

jassi looks just about ok.... and definitely she doesnot look like some gorgeous angel or something like that.  but the fact is none of these ramp models look good....in fact most of them are yuck looking.

jassi speaks confidently , no problem on that front i guess.

sulochana thumbnail
I don't think Jessica looks like a model to me, although in real life she is one. I somehow feel, something is lacking in her. To me, one thing that strikes the most .....is her lack of confidence.  It is so true  that we are all so used to seeing lanky and scrawny models. And ofcourse, Jessica does not fit that image of a model and I do not want her to look anorexic either. She is good the way she is right now. All that she needs is a little bit of changes here and there.  The biggest change would be her.......clothes and the way she carries herself. 
KhoobsuratKhusi thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhangra rulez

yeah i agree with you! she does not look like a model!

i agree w/ bothe of u, but when u look at her pic she looks like a good model, but in real life she is FAT, n there is some missing, im not sure wut is it, but some missin..

❤️❤️❤️EasT Or WEst SALMAN iS dA bEST❤️❤️❤️

koolgirl88 thumbnail
ill tell u whats missing.  ARROGANCE. but dats a good thing if arrogance is missing. gosh wht is wrong with u ppl, not every1 has 2 be snobby and skinny 2 be a model. 
sulochana thumbnail
I don't want her to be snobby or skinny. But she does not make us skip a heartbeat when she walks down the aile. That...something ...which is kind of abstract...is missing in her. I honestly don't prefer lanky, arrogant models, with pouting lips...and many more.  I certainly admire those who walk and talk with confidence.  I think Jessica is more suitable to play a role of a "sidhi saadhi pretty girl". 
Shahrin thumbnail
hmm...i gues everyone does have their own opinions. But i dont understand why jassi is being called fat. JASSI is not fat..she never was..ALL MODELS ARE DIFFERENT IN SIZE SHAPE AND SKIN COLOR...but they are still models...
and who are we to call models fat? after all they were chosen for a model for a reason rite?
and cuz of us there are many girls in teh world who eat and then stick there fingers down their throat jus so they can be "skinny"