The Talk: The Dance: The Innocence

Posted: 11 years ago
Akshat may falter sooner or later. He may do something to offend Meenakshi and there will be a break-up soon but these two are meant to be together. They may belong to the extremes but they will walk the distance to be together. Akshat's talk from the heart set the mood of the episode and the dance in the rain was a bewitching sight.  The shy smile of Meenakshi and the teasing of Akshat added to the beauty of the episode.

We all know DC will test and may plan the downfall too -- when the time comes -- but then what is a story without its bumps.

I want to say loads but then, I need to gather my thoughts. Here are some lines

The clouds opened its doors
drenching two innocent,
beautiful souls.
The music played
a man and a woman
danced together like one,
celebrating their new love.

A very well written and directed episode though I am still in search of Alan. He should not be ignored as a character.

Edited by an12345678 - 11 years ago
I will say that what Akshat said about him is very spot on and its how i see him, he is a person who feels he is bad (but above that he is a good person), coz he can be self-centered but not in a spoilt, mean or selfish way at times, its his attitude & focusness, and frustration, and aggressive-ness - all the intensity he has, that pushes him to be what he wants to be in dance - the best, but the person he is underneath it all is, somewhat we have seen, caring, sweet, innocence spills over him, has an conscience, has an heart.

As he said, he doesnt know how to talk, or make idle chatter like other ppl do in life, Akshat is someone who is very genuine about what he feels and it always comes out, whether he is angry, frustrated, caring, innocent, it never stays in, it all comes out.

And i very much agree and i also like to think Love inspires ppl to be better, and thats whats making Akshat... Meenu makes him better, she inspires that him. His innocence and his real self, as in his sensitive and vulnerable side comes out with Meenu, only a girl like Meenu can do that and bring that to an person like Akshat.  She accepts however he is, and doesnt try to change him, but guides him also in a way.

If Akshat ever had a girl like Karishma and those sorts, that man would lose himself and become more self-centered and so on, ppl no woman like that would understand Akshat and so on.

Love the quotes, i dont think you could of had an better and very AkShi love confession then what we saw today, the rain, the innocence, the talk, the realness and yes the dance which is what AkShi both love... it had to be a dance to seal their coming together in the end.

Loking at them today, you just wish no one touches them... no one comes in-between them and so on

Lets hope Love prevails...
Edited by Lennie - 11 years ago
Well ..how cliche this may sound for obvious reason :P but
They definitely found love in a hopeless place.

Alan,Yeah waiting for him,The MMS fiasco still on my mind.

PS-Loved your Topic title,simple yet so powerful.
@an12345678:

Nice! I must say that I wasn't sure at all about these 2, but they were quite charming together 😊 I'm now rooting for them to survive DC!

C'mon DC show us whatchu got!!!! 😆
Originally posted by narangi_77

@an12345678:

Nice! I must say that I wasn't sure at all about these 2, but they were quite charming together 😊 I'm now rooting for them to survive DC!

C'mon DC show us whatchu got!!!! 😆

You can call me An. 😊 The actors are doing a fabulous job of bringing an air of innocence. And, kid like innocence has its own charm and spark.

And, DC has plenty of aces up his sleeves. So, no challenging him  😆😆😆
Originally posted by piya2025

Well ..how cliche this may sound for obvious reason :P but
They definitely found love in a hopeless place.

Alan,Yeah waiting for him,The MMS fiasco still on my mind.

PS-Loved your Topic title,simple yet so powerful.

Thank you for title comment, Piya. 😊 The flower of love can bloom in a desert too and it's just a lab with opportunities plenty -- DC made as well as day's -- to know and fall in love.

MMS scene still has to get a closure and without Alan's explanation, It's not an end to that scene. I hope, we haven't seen the last of him.
Hi An! I'm Mira 😊

Well, someone's got to challenge DC! 
And from the safety of this forum , it's quite easy...😆 😆 😆
Originally posted by Lennie

I will say that what Akshat said about him is very spot on and its how i see him, he is a person who feels he is bad (but above that he is a good person), coz he can be self-centered but not in a spoilt, mean or selfish way at times, its his attitude & focusness, and frustration, and aggressive-ness - all the intensity he has, that pushes him to be what he wants to be in dance - the best, but the person he is underneath it all is, somewhat we have seen, caring, sweet, innocence spills over him, has an conscience, has an heart.

As he said, he doesnt know how to talk, or make idle chatter like other ppl do in life, Akshat is someone who is very genuine about what he feels and it always comes out, whether he is angry, frustrated, caring, innocent, it never stays in, it all comes out.

And i very much agree and i also like to think Love inspires ppl to be better, and thats whats making Akshat... Meenu makes him better, she inspires that him. His innocence and his real self, as in his sensitive and vulnerable side comes out with Meenu, only a girl like Meenu can do that and bring that to an person like Akshat.  She accepts however he is, and doesnt try to change him, but guides him also in a way.

If Akshat ever had a girl like Karishma and those sorts, that man would lose himself and become more self-centered and so on, ppl no woman like that would understand Akshat and so on.

Love the quotes, i dont think you could of had an better and very AkShi love confession then what we saw today, the rain, the innocence, the talk, the realness and yes the dance which is what AkShi both love... it had to be a dance to seal their coming together in the end.

Loking at them today, you just wish no one touches them... no one comes in-between them and so on

Lets hope Love prevails...

Red: I was going use that word for him: very genuine. In his introduction scene, when everyone was standing and watching the tamasha, he challenged those gundas and asked them to give the pass back to Meenakshi and leave her hand. He was like the "Knight in Shining Armour." He is a good person but as you said, his "attitude & focusness, and frustration, and aggressive-ness - all the intensity he has, that pushes him to be what he wants to be in dance - the best" that paints him as a gray character. Which he is not at the moment (one is never sure with daily shows).

"And i very much agree and i also like to think Love inspires ppl to be better, and thats whats making Akshat... Meenu makes him better, she inspires that him. His innocence and his real self, as in his sensitive and vulnerable side comes out with Meenu, only a girl like Meenu can do that and bring that to an person like Akshat.  She accepts however he is, and doesnt try to change him, but guides him also in a way."

Beautifully written! And, I completely agree.

They seemed so complete and in bliss. The scene, for me, was poetry in motion. Love will prevail in the end but the confession happened too soon for a daily show.

Originally posted by narangi_77

Hi An! I'm Mira 😊

Well, someone's got to challenge DC! 
And from the safety of this forum , it's quite easy...😆 😆 😆

Hello Mira! 😊 Glad to meet you. 😊

Yes, yes, quite easy to challenge him from the safety of the forum. 😆😆😆
Penguin...😍 You said it all in your zabardust post *smiles*

"Akshat's talk from the heart set the mood of the episode ❤️ and the dance in the rain was a bewitching sight.  The shy smile of Meenakshi 😳 and the teasing of Akshat 😃 added to the beauty of the episode."

Keep writing & delighting 🤗 *offers choc coated chavannis* 😆