Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
OMG.. there is a limit to everything...!!! wat do the CVs wanna show here? the lead character is so sooo weak that she cnt defend her mom frm some hulligans???? WTH man...ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

why does she always needs to get realiuty checks frm outsiders????????? if someone used to say those things abt my mom.. i swear i wud have just kicked her ... AngryAngryAngryAngry and meenakshi?????ShockedShockedShockedShocked wat a horriblly insensitive girl yar? and i also dint like how akshat said her mom KHADOOS... chodo he dint do it perpously he was just trying to crack out a joke which turned out to be a PJ...LOLTongue bt meenu??????? if she cnt defend her mom how will she defend akshat or anybody or even herself? oh well i forgot.. she just loooves to get insulted... DC, an outsider shud tell her to defend her mom? ridiculous... meenakshi just made me really annoyed today...AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryDead

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

juwiNandzLuvcuty_kvasanthi16ApoorvaFansaveeta24asdpsanmolshanti05Taiyonoimi-MamuKiBhanji-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "meenakshi really yar..!!! :O" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
She stands like a mute spectator and takes it all. Just don't like weak characters, specially the meek females. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthi16ApoorvaFankasturika_kashuasdpsanmol-MamuKiBhanji-

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by an12345678

She stands like a mute spectator and takes it all. Just don't like weak characters, specially the meek females. 
yaaa... frstly sia then this meenu.. i dnt understand why do thay need other people to show them that they r being wronged and to make them understand that only doing wrong is nt bad bt tolerating nonsense is worse...Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanasdpsanmolTaiyonoimi

ApoorvaFan

Viewbie

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Sorry for my ignorance but who is Sia?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kasturika_kashu

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ApoorvaFan

Sorry for my ignorance but who is Sia?
oh thats was frm another serial.. dnt worry abt that...Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFan

saveeta24

IF-Rockerz

saveeta24

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
You saw precap though i know wat'sDC doing but he gave it straight in the face.you are a loser and his anger justified..

who can stand like a spectator and let someone insult your mother.though i'm not violent but no one insult my mother karishma would have got it in the face...meenakshi should get real and learn some good lesson..

Anyways no worry DC is here .family day is coming and akshat parents too will come..drama in store.

Edited by saveeta24 - 28 May 2012 at 12:04pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanasdpsanmolkasturika_kashushanti05

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saveeta24

You saw precap though i know wat'sDC doing but he gave it straight in the face.you are a loser and his anger justified..

who can stand like a spectator and let someone insult your mother.though i'm not violent but no one insult my mother karishma would have got it in the face...meenakshi should get real and learn some good lesson..

Anyways no worry DC is here .family day is coming and akshat parents too will come..drama in store.
oh yes i forgot... akshat's parents... oh no...!!!!! OuchCry

saveeta24

IF-Rockerz

saveeta24

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
DC is too cunning and the best mastermind..

HE will now test the depth of akshat love and parents interference is on the way..

A clash of high social status with a lower background one..

Now the main point will meenakshi stand like a statue and watch the insult of her mother..

i feel reaction will be there this time after DC lecture to her..will akshat support meenakshi or his parents?..thats to be seen..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthi16asdpsanmolkasturika_kashushanti05

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.