Byah Hamari Bahu Ka
Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

India-Forums

First episode; My thoughts :)

-Subbiha- IF-Rockerz
-Subbiha-
-Subbiha-

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Just finished watching the episode and gotta say its sooo good to have him back! yess m talking bout Gaurav KhannaDay Dreaming

Loved the family intro; with baa, Yashoda, the dad and namita! Baa just cracked me up big time and loved the scene between the mom and daughter after that with a really nice background music; very calm and soothing which gave a good feel to the mother daughter relationship IMO and because of this I really was waiting to watch how Krish would be wit his mom

Then coming to the most awaited and the best part of the episode...the entry of the man himself; Gaurav Khanna as Krish. Just seeing one glance of him brought a huge smile on my face...I'm sure loads of us were dying to watch this moment for the past I donno how many months; and IMO the wait was totally worth it. Gaurav looked sooo handsome and soo adorable! loved how Krish handled Paloumi...His reaction to her I love you just made me go awww ...donno bout others but Paloumi kinda reminded me of baa when she was like yelling during the turbulence LOL no wonder Yashoda doesnt seem  to want Paloumi as her daughter in lawROFL then she'd have two baa's to handle and agree to all the time

As much as i loveddd Gaurav's entry as Krish and Gaurav himself; I must say I was a tad bit dissapointed with how krish's interaction took place with his family members when he arrived at the airport!  I'm not sure for how long he was away on the trip but my opinion is that since Krish is a businessman he obviously goes on a lot of business trips; i'm guessing this shouldnt be his first time away from the family so for me the interaction and meet at the airport was a lil bit OTT! I think it should have been a lil subtle and calm rather than the running, screaming names and being loud...m sure businessmen dont do that everytime they come back from a business trip that too at the airport itself! Like I know Krish is not supposed to be an angry business tycoon or something like ASR and is supposed to be a fun loving character but i think they could have shown it in a better way so was a bit dissapointed with that...but loved how he looked at his mom first and then hugged her..think m gonna love the mother son interaction.

Yashoda's behaviour towards Paloumi seemed interesting and I'm sure that there is definitely another underlying reason of her behaviour towards her rather than because of how Paloumi dresses and just because of Paloumi's persona as a whole! 

Overall I think it was a nice episode...and it just feels great to have Gaurav back! loved him in all the scenes especially the entry and then the whole Yashoda/Krish/Paloumi scene at home just thought the airport scene could have been betterEmbarrassed

O yeh and loved the background music throughout especially the music for KrishEmbarrassed

Edited by -Subbiha- - 28 May 2012 at 12:21pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

rppdhrPravesradhika_2001nazsheikhwaizmapaphjs-Misek-devilsadvocatebbbcccfj08chucklebuddyilluminated.snehapatroSaranghae

GauravsDbest Goldie
GauravsDbest
GauravsDbest

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Well, Gaurav is backkk!!! What can I say!!! I really really liked everyone's performance and it was a good, balanced first episode. I thought Benaf was a bit OTT and now that you say so, I feel yes, that particular scene was quite a bit too much, I guess. But it was a nice, feel- good episode while at the same time it didn't drag for the sake of giving the feel-good vibe. I mean, the admission of love took place now itself and I appreciate that :) Also, I really like Krish's nonchalant attitude, very atypical of soaps. However, the way he is behaving, can tilt towards the insensitive side, but that is only with respect to Krish. As far as Gaurav goes, no grievances :) I love his lean look :) I mean I absolutely love his beefedup look as well, but this is an amazing change :) I don't think I like the ma too much, though :/ And I loved the part about the B&W sari and dialogue :D 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Praves-Subbiha-

illuminated. IF-Veteran Member
illuminated.
illuminated.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
I still haven't watched the entire episode. But the beginning KILLED the entire thing. Especially the airport scene where Krissh screams "Daad, cricket." And then they all jump around! ClapClapClap I love this family.

Hope the show keeps the amazing-ness and creativity and doesn't lose it's essence though. Approve

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

phjs-Subbiha-

GauravsDbest Goldie
GauravsDbest
GauravsDbest

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
And yeah, I didn't like the background score one bit :/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Subbiha-

-Subbiha- IF-Rockerz
-Subbiha-
-Subbiha-

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GauravsDbest

Well, Gaurav is backkk!!! What can I say!!! I really really liked everyone's performance and it was a good, balanced first episode. I thought Benaf was a bit OTT and now that you say so, I feel yes, that particular scene was quite a bit too much, I guess. But it was a nice, feel- good episode while at the same time it didn't drag for the sake of giving the feel-good vibe. I mean, the admission of love took place now itself and I appreciate that :) Also, I really like Krish's nonchalant attitude, very atypical of soaps. However, the way he is behaving, can tilt towards the insensitive side, but that is only with respect to Krish. As far as Gaurav goes, no grievances :) I love his lean look :) I mean I absolutely love his beefedup look as well, but this is an amazing change :) I don't think I like the ma too much, though :/ And I loved the part about the B&W sari and dialogue :D 

Yeppp the dude is back and that too with a bangggCool lol and yeh Benaf was kinda OTT! As for Gaurav just gonna say that it was amaazzing seeing him back! super loved his lean look reminded of of the Abeer days a lil bitEmbarrassed As for Krish; as i said loved him in the entry and the scenes at home; the airport scene was just OTT...i mean that would have suited Abeer or Sharman...here I was expecting to see something like Ruhaan and Prithvi towards the end of love ne but I was left a lil bit confused...hope he's different at the office with the employees though lol!  but as u said that was just Krish as for Gaurav just so happy to see him backBig smile

Edited by -Subbiha- - 28 May 2012 at 7:22pm

GauravsDbest

-Subbiha- IF-Rockerz
-Subbiha-
-Subbiha-

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Saraa~

I still haven't watched the entire episode. But the beginning KILLED the entire thing. Especially the airport scene where Krissh screams "Daad, cricket." And then they all jump around! ClapClapClap I love this family.

Hope the show keeps the amazing-ness and creativity and doesn't lose it's essence though. Approve

Hehe yep loved the beginning too and the entry of GK was just beyond amazingEmbarrassed

Edited by -Subbiha- - 28 May 2012 at 7:25pm
-Subbiha- IF-Rockerz
-Subbiha-
-Subbiha-

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GauravsDbest

And yeah, I didn't like the background score one bit :/

I actually quite liked it lolzLOL

phjs

EkSapnoKiPari IF-Sizzlerz
EkSapnoKiPari
EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
awww...all hv seen epi apart from me!!!
im gng to watch soon n thn get bk to decision i will feel part of u all hehehe...LOL

PS- i hate this spamming warning! im not spamming jst a fast typer its like super annoying!!

-Subbiha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index