Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

for thoses hu hate jassi now n lyk malika (Page 5)

4cam Senior Member
4cam
4cam

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 9:37am | IP Logged

People who feel sorry for Mal, should start watching JJKN from the beginning and then see if they can say the same thing.

Wink

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 11:09am | IP Logged

Queenbee, FABULOUS !!!!!!!!Clap 

Queenbee, I hate to debate with you.  At this juncture,I would give quite a lot to say I agree !!!!But then, arguing is a habit,can't help it.LOLLOLLOL

Let me try my points:

The question here is - Why did Jassi take it? It takes two to tango - without a victim there is no criminal and no perpetration of a crime.

Who made Jassi a victim? I think Jassi was a victim of her own thinking! She was every bit as much to blame for their spats and standoffs, as Mallika.

When Jassi joined GM,it was almost the last hope she had of getting a job in the first place,her looks and her way of presenting herself being the biggest roadblock.No matter how much we hate it,the fact is,there are still many out there who are maybe be 4 times as inteligent but somehow don't get what they deserve. Jassi was intimidated and in a sense almost insensitised over the daily humiliation she faced. But she stuck on.True there would have been 100 different ways in which she could have replied back.But to be in a position to take on the VP of a company where you are just a secretary and are being asked to prove your capabilty every second and not get thrown out at every turn by all those who matter,it helps if

(a) You are not the sole breadwinner of your family  with  3 people to support;

(b) have another equally good appointment letter in hand (remember,inspite of all his brilliance,experience with 3T and success of Kohinoor,Nandu is still jobless?);

c) Not to be in head over heels in love with your boss and pledge loyalty to him till the day u die because you think whatever you are is not because you are capable but someone took the pains to recognise it;

(d) be sure that her Armaan sir would actually stand up for her in such a situation ( remember at the engagement party Armaan did not even so much open his mouth against Mallika's cruelty).

After the engagement party,she did decide to leave but Armaan brought her back. You just cannot just stand up against someone in just one day. I know that myself.I was never good against jibes and cruel leg pulling.It only stopped when one day I replied back to someone in almost tearful timid voice.Over the years it strengthened. Same happened with Jassi too.She had started standing up to both Mallika and Pari,even Aryan,when she became a CEO and then when she started feeling confident about Armaan's love, when she asked Armaan to go back to Mallika and decided to marry Purab. Remember the chappal scene when she had retorted to Mallika in front of the whole staff?? In fact around that time,Mallika had almost stopped needling her,though she still hated her.The verbal jassi came through when she received the final jolt from Armaan and his deceit.The dam broke.She even once replied to Mallika,as Jassi,that she was in no mood to take in any of Mallika's nonsesnse, and then had again raised her voice to stop Mallika in the hospital before going to Mauritius.

There is one more thing at play which is very crucial. Jassi was brought up in an environment where boss is always 'sir' and 'ma'm',which reflects a subservient mental attitude. Such people by nature do not react to authoritative bullying in a positive manner. Many lower middle class people,especially girls, either have huge inflated egos who don't stand a single raised voice or they have this attitude where they simply let everyone walk over them.

The question here is,not what jassi deserved.The question here is, was mallika right? Nah ! Just because the opponent is weak and you are in a stronger position does not mean you have a birthright to be mean. What we are talking of is,does Mallika deserve it? Yes she does.

Also, Mallika never expected or demanded that Jassi do her personal chores.. it's not quite the same thing. Why doesn't Jassi find legitimate flaws in her designs or her marketing plan and forward her suggestions to Mallika? At least, that way, something good will come out of it - they'll have a better product on their hands!

Sure ! But remember this is Jassi who has little or no idea about clothes and fashion? And especially when they have been designed by Maddy(presuming it was him as GM's designer) whose creativity has never been in question? I am not sure if she did go over the campaign file though,but here I have to accede that probably Mallika did do a good job of it and Jassi does not really want to take anything away from GM's success.Just teach Mallika a small lesson.

it is said that the greatest wars in history have taken place not between Wrong and Right, but between two 'RIGHTs'. So, as long as Mallika thinks she's right, and Jassi thinks she's right, who decides who's wrong

You answered that yourself in the following:

The friction began the day Armaan hired Jassi overriding Mallika's protests and bruising her ego. Mallika wanted her thrown out and plotted with Pari over the next few days.. and even though she didn't succeed, taunting Jassi and making her life miserable had become a habit ( meaning Mallika is mean and uses underhand means)

No, Jassi is no saint, but neither does he have to commit the same sins as Mallika.( acknowledging Mallika sinned)

People like Mallika are bullies. They pick on people who they think are weaker and cannot fight back.( You said it)

So with all these great qualities,how can it be a fight between two rights?

I believe judiciaries exist precisely so that everyone does NOT follow 'an eye for an eye!'

A judiciary is a third party who intervenes for the purpose of awarding punishment to the offender / causing settlement / awarding compensation to the victim. An eye for an eye would take us back into barbaric times where everything is settled between the two parties at the edge of the sword, with no one to arbitrate, no codes to adhere to, no one to decide if justice has been done.

True.But for that,you have to present a case and proofs. Everyone KNOWS but there is no case.

And it is not even an eye for an eye.That part has not even begin. Mallika does not have her family at stake,her whole life in in ruins,is not being forced to be on the run  as a criminal for a frameup,she has not been thrown out or disowned,her grandma did not almost die,her house is not up for sale because of a vindictive revenge,that too after she moved away as a concious decision forever.

What stopped her from drilling some sense into mallika's head then?

I don't think because mallika got away for her sins then should mean she should get away for them forever.

If Jassi really had the guts, she WOULD have taken her pound of flesh as Plain Jane Jassi and not as model Jessica!

Here we are forgetting a vital thing.Had she come back as Jassi,would she have got any job after all the scandal or even coughed up enough money to fight back on her own? She did come back and had no intention of being a model. She still does not. But as of now,her anonymity guarantees the safety of jassi and her family. The methods employed might not be the best but as far as I can see,for now,the only available.Purab did not exactly ask her to be a CEO in his company !!!!! If he,her so called well wisher ,did not have a job to offer which involved brains, who else would?

Mallika is pitted against an enemy in disguise, and she does not even KNOW that it's WAR... she has no defences at all!Ouch How fair is that?Dead

Who ever said everything in the world had to be fair?? If jassi came back as Jassi,she would be in jail trying to free herself of the legalities with new plots against her woven daily,with the media playing circus all day at her footstep and with no money or a job to fall back on,mallika having made sure she was not fit to be employed anywhere. No one would now touch Jassi even with a bargepole.

If we all just sat there simply thinking of ways and means topull each other down, who'd ever get to climb that ladder??

The one who pulls the hardest and for the longest period of time of course !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WinkLOL

Now,eagerly waiting for the update.....Big smile 

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 11:12am | IP Logged
hey queenbee and minnie, I was just kidding about how villanious u guys are... Tongue
loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
wow Qb and minnie!!! im speechless!!!
peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 7:45pm | IP Logged

After watching tonight's episode, does anything still think that Malika deserves any love????

She's the biggest loser and I hope Jessica out smarts his unscrupulous woman.

CuteFairy91 IF-Rockerz
CuteFairy91
CuteFairy91

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
I think Malika shud be treated very badly. But I don't know y I still feel sorry for Malika. I am really dumb to think that but still. I have no clue y. I still feel bad. But she still deserves to be treated badly. Smile Confused Confused

Edited by CuteFairy91 - 28 April 2005 at 8:58pm
vishakha Goldie
vishakha
vishakha

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KiRaN_K

i love malika's acting its..so funnyLOLLOL..the way she says.." haan jessica darling!" hehehe...and i love teh way jassi behaves with her..she deserves it!!!!! Angry....malika ab jesssic ki laundry bhi karegi kya?LOL

Yeah. Mallika was in double role today ..Mallika and Pari
smita24 Goldie
smita24
smita24

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 11:36pm | IP Logged

i am sorry, i am not good at arguing. What i wanna say is i agree word by word with Queenbee.

I have faced a similar situation in my earlier company, my boss's wife wanted to get one of her relatives in my post. But my boss chose me. She has a serious grudge on me. For each and everything she used to yell at me. Ultimately i started looking for another job and left it. Not taking that   was my choice. Similarly , not in the starting but Jassi later on got an excellent offer in Hansmukhi's company. She could have easily continued in that company and given a takkar to GM as a competitor. That would have been an intelligent move. But she chose to go back to her Armaan Sir and take all the humiliation which Mallika is giving her.

Mallika deserves punishment but making her dress like Jassi and then laughing at her is giving bad signals to the non lookers of india. Jassi used to be proud of that look and once she was adament about not changing it. Then why is she laughing at it now ? Perhaps that brainless girl is not realising that she is laughing on Jassi not Mallika and that after makeover done at other's expense.

PhewPhew

Go to top