Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

for thoses hu hate jassi now n lyk malika (Page 2)

lilhenna Groupbie
lilhenna
lilhenna

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 7:02pm | IP Logged

Two wrongs do not make a right.  If you slap me, doesn't mean that I have to slap you.  An eye for an eye is arcahic.

No doubt Mallika was awful to Jassi, but as I mentioned, Jassi was having a "thing" with her financee.  What?  Was Mallika supposed to adore her?  Even if one argues that Mallika didn't know, Jassi was still the person taking up most of her fiancee's time.  That has to trigger some warnings and jealousy.

Revenge is terrible, and is not befitting on Jassi.

I'm not saying that she shouldn't run Mallika through hoops.  I'm just say that she shouldn't enjoy it.  Don't know if that makes sense.  If she enjoys it, that would indicate that who Jassi is from the inside has changed.  That to me is sad.

I think Jassi having confidence and flare is great, I just don't want this to turn into a typical Indian saga about hate and vindictiveness.

marvelous.malks IF-Sizzlerz
marvelous.malks
marvelous.malks

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 9:40pm | IP Logged

she does....

if u all think that mallika is better, then all u are trying so say is, tht who ever at the point is being for mean, the oppiste person is nicer....but thats not the point, cuz mallika is still the same rude person, but just actin like a nice person,

Originally posted by loveneha_r

completely agree with u!!
mallika deserves a lot worse!

Angelie Senior Member
Angelie
Angelie

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
I am loving what jassi is doing to malika she totally deserves it. Malika is getting a taste of her own medicine it makes me so happy. I love the little conversations they have the darling, sweetheart thing haha. I wish jassi would slap malike she deserves it. I think mona and rakshanda are giving a fab performance.
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 1:20am | IP Logged

I think Mallika totally deserves what Jassi is doing to her,if not more. Mallika hated Jassi more than anything else because she was ugly and she was middle class. Remember,when Armaan had informed her that Purab had broken the sagai and left Jassi,Mallika had responded with ' Use tumhara kandha mila tha rone ke liye .....( OK,this part understandable) , then,..'koi middle class kandha nahi mila use??'  !!!!!!!!!!

Now,what kind of girl reacts in that way? What kind of girl insults another girl who took the pains of arranging the former's engagement party and made it a roaring success ?? That too in front of the whole world?? I don't think at that time she even thought of losing armaan to Jassi. So what was the excuse? What girl keeps calling a hard working employee of the company low class at every opportunity she gets? Makes her fetch coffee inspite of knowing she is there for her brains and degree?? Makes cruel digs at her looks whenever she feels like it ? What gave her those kind of rights? Her being rich and being the boss??

Compared to that Jassi did not do anything. She just said she wanted her in a different colour dress and fetch her laundry. Mallika never really knew what it is like to be ordered around in that fashion. So she fumbled. Had she been the snooty Mallika,she would have cooly gone about her business. Changed into a different dress and asked sum1 to fetch the laundry. But then no one ever held Mallika Seth to ransom. Till date that was her forte. But now she knows what it is like to be at someone else's mercy and that kind of a feeling makes the smartest of people making stupidest of choices and blunders.

Jassi would have to be a saint not to enjoy revenge. MAllika antagonism had little to do with Jassi's relation with Armaan. In fact,as of now,she does not even know what Mallika did after she found out Armaan loved Jassi. That part has not even begin.

I beleive absolutely in an eye for an eye. Why not? If someone deliberately sets out to cause harm to someone,that person has to be punished.Period. Or else why should be need the judiciary at all ??????

besides as far as I can see,Jassi has not changed. Today it was evident she was not even enjoying what she was doing. But she was egged enough to do it. In fact if anything,the more she tries to go into her new shell,more she reveals the old Jassi. her warmth with her friends,her concern for her parents, her family being even more important than even the realisation that Armaan truly loves her........ I think I am starting to like Jessica more and more.

Way to go Jassi Clap

shiverz Goldie
shiverz
shiverz

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

I think Mallika totally deserves what Jassi is doing to her,if not more. Mallika hated Jassi more than anything else because she was ugly and she was middle class. Remember,when Armaan had informed her that Purab had broken the sagai and left Jassi,Mallika had responded with ' Use tumhara kandha mila tha rone ke liye .....( OK,this part understandable) , then,..'koi middle class kandha nahi mila use??'  !!!!!!!!!!

Now,what kind of girl reacts in that way? What kind of girl insults another girl who took the pains of arranging the former's engagement party and made it a roaring success ?? That too in front of the whole world?? I don't think at that time she even thought of losing armaan to Jassi. So what was the excuse? What girl keeps calling a hard working employee of the company low class at every opportunity she gets? Makes her fetch coffee inspite of knowing she is there for her brains and degree?? Makes cruel digs at her looks whenever she feels like it ? What gave her those kind of rights? Her being rich and being the boss??

Compared to that Jassi did not do anything. She just said she wanted her in a different colour dress and fetch her laundry. Mallika never really knew what it is like to be ordered around in that fashion. So she fumbled. Had she been the snooty Mallika,she would have cooly gone about her business. Changed into a different dress and asked sum1 to fetch the laundry. But then no one ever held Mallika Seth to ransom. Till date that was her forte. But now she knows what it is like to be at someone else's mercy and that kind of a feeling makes the smartest of people making stupidest of choices and blunders.

Jassi would have to be a saint not to enjoy revenge. MAllika antagonism had little to do with Jassi's relation with Armaan. In fact,as of now,she does not even know what Mallika did after she found out Armaan loved Jassi. That part has not even begin.

I beleive absolutely in an eye for an eye. Why not? If someone deliberately sets out to cause harm to someone,that person has to be punished.Period. Or else why should be need the judiciary at all ??????

besides as far as I can see,Jassi has not changed. Today it was evident she was not even enjoying what she was doing. But she was egged enough to do it. In fact if anything,the more she tries to go into her new shell,more she reveals the old Jassi. her warmth with her friends,her concern for her parents, her family being even more important than even the realisation that Armaan truly loves her........ I think I am starting to like Jessica more and more.

Way to go Jassi Clap

Wow Minnie!! That was excellent!ClapClap

I definetely agree with what you have said! Just because Jassi merely asked Mallika to get some dresses for her and actually do work, it doesn't make Jassi a bad person at all!!! The little 'revenge' Jassi had on Mallika was not even close to the pain Mallika had given Jassi in the past!

And yes, like Minnie said, Jassi even admitted today that she did not at all enjoy doing what she was doing, which further proves that Jassi is not turning bad or anything like that!

And finally, like Minnie beautifully said, through her every actions, 'Jessica' proves more and more to seem like the old Jassi that we all love! So in a sense, Jassi has not changed in a negative way-- instead, she has just gotten more confident, brave, and overall, a stronger person!Smile

smita24 Goldie
smita24
smita24

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 1:31am | IP Logged

I don't agree with you minnie. I think the kind of treatment  Jassi got from Mallika was right. We too belong to Middle class family, we too have bosses. We don't  give a damn to what happens in their personal life. Its their buisness. But Jassi took too much interest in Mallika's and Armaan's relationship. Her job doesnot include sending both of them to councellors but she did all that. Getting insulted from Mallika wa jassi's choice. She chose humiliation to a respected and prospective job. Its her fault, if she really wanted to get out from Armaan and Mallika's life she should not have come back to Gulmohar. Her problems would have ended there.

This is highly unpractical that the director of a company is tolerating all this nonsense. In real life she long back would have got a kick on her butt and thrown out.

shiverz Goldie
shiverz
shiverz

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smita24

I don't agree with you minnie. I think the kind of treatment  Jassi got from Mallika was right. We too belong to Middle class family, we too have bosses. We don't  give a damn to what happens in their personal life. Its their buisness. But Jassi took too much interest in Mallika's and Armaan's relationship. Her job doesnot include sending both of them to councellors but she did all that. Getting insulted from Mallika was jassi's choice. She chose humiliation to a respected and prospective job. Its her fault, if she really wanted to get out from Armaan and Mallika's life she should not have come back to Gulmohar. Her problems would have ended there.

This is highly unpractical that the director of a company is tolerating all this nonsense. In real life she long back would have got a kick on her butt and thrown out.

But as far as I know, Mallika had been insulting Jassi since the time she set foot in Gulmohar, right?

And also, yes, Jassi could have went to find another job, but that still does not justify Mallika's mean actions!

Just my thoughts..

smita24 Goldie
smita24
smita24

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 2:30am | IP Logged

But as far as I know, Mallika had been insulting Jassi since the time she set foot in Gulmohar, right?

And also, yes, Jassi could have went to find another job, but that still does not justify Mallika's mean actions!

Just my thoughts..

Thats is true. But Jassi made situation worst for herself. Mallika was bad with Jassi from the first day, but that was not something new for Jassi and secondly Armaan always defended her. What did jassi do ? become the CEO of gulmohar by blackmailing the same Arman. And above all Jassi chose the humiliation she got from Mallika and dragged her family too in it. Nandu had been telling Jassi that Armaan will be forgiven for Kohinoor because he is Puru's son. You will have to bear the consequenses. But Jassi chose to take all that . So now what ?? i guess she is herself responsible for the humiliation she brought to her family.

If Mallika is proud of her being high class she has it. She has money which belongs to her. But jassi she is doing all this on other's money, others fecilities. Besharmi ki bhi had hoti hai Angry Mallika never told Jassi to get her clothes from Laundry even though she was just a secy of Armaan. And now Angry I HATE JESSICA.

Go to top