for thoses hu hate jassi now n lyk malika

**ShInE** thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

if u r saying that malikah is beeter then jassi, and wot jassi is doing rong.....i realli realli cnt b leve u!😕

i totally cnt b leve ur sayin that......wen malikah did all that 2 jassi, no 1 knew how she felt, she suffered soooo much, and jus becoz malikah was told to pik up sum clothes....OH NO...HOW DARE JASSI...., malikah deserves every bit of this.....and bout mailkah being loyal to gulmohar....well she has 2 coz if it goes bankrupt her money and izzat will be gone...thats all she cares about....woit bout thoses days wen jassi used to work her hair off, its not like she wud lose gulmohar if she didnt work, she didnt have to owrk as hard....but she did....thats wot i call loyalty....

it seesms that ppl arent to happy about the fact that jassi is beautiful, confident, and gorgeous.......all she wants is 2 teech ppl a lesson....cnt we all jus b happy 4 her

im sooryy if i sed ne tin rong, but i jus cnt b leve my eyes wen i c all this......🤢😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveneha_r thumbnail
completely agree with u!!
mallika deserves a lot worse!
jprasad thumbnail
she deserves to be put in the middle of Bas and Sai's fight as a weapon.
peaches thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Shine I agree with you.....I was feeling the same way too, I fell off my chair reading posts like "I feel sorry for Malika" .  😕  I was loosing my mind.

I have nothing against the Malika the acctress, I think she's great and very entertaining, but as far as the script goes I would like to see Jessica put her in her place!

koolgirl88 thumbnail
i agree 100%. btw, q for u jprasad.

Originally posted by: jprasad

she deserves to be put in the middle of Bas and Sai's fight as a weapon.

first u say dat malika is good, then u say she deserves worse. im confused, wht side r u on?

Delicacy42 thumbnail
well said **ShInE** ... i agree wit everything..
KiRaN_K thumbnail

i love malika's acting its..so funny😆😆..the way she says.." haan jessica darling!" hehehe...and i love teh way jassi behaves with her..she deserves it!!!!! 😡....malika ab jesssic ki laundry bhi karegi kya?😆

Aabha thumbnail
woo-hoo!!! down with mallika!!! all the way!!!
- nuff said.
lilhenna thumbnail

Two wrongs do not make a right.  If you slap me, doesn't mean that I have to slap you.  An eye for an eye is arcahic.

No doubt Mallika was awful to Jassi, but as I mentioned, Jassi was having a "thing" with her financee.  What?  Was Mallika supposed to adore her?  Even if one argues that Mallika didn't know, Jassi was still the person taking up most of her fiancee's time.  That has to trigger some warnings and jealousy.

Revenge is terrible, and is not befitting on Jassi.

I'm not saying that she shouldn't run Mallika through hoops.  I'm just say that she shouldn't enjoy it.  Don't know if that makes sense.  If she enjoys it, that would indicate that who Jassi is from the inside has changed.  That to me is sad.

I think Jassi having confidence and flare is great, I just don't want this to turn into a typical Indian saga about hate and vindictiveness.

marvelous.malks thumbnail

she does....

if u all think that mallika is better, then all u are trying so say is, tht who ever at the point is being for mean, the oppiste person is nicer....but thats not the point, cuz mallika is still the same rude person, but just actin like a nice person,

Originally posted by: loveneha_r

completely agree with u!!
mallika deserves a lot worse!