India-Forums

Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

Oct27th Update

sontakdi Groupbie
sontakdi
sontakdi

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

From http://www.ghatkoparonnet.com/yehmerilifehai/ thanks to Nir.

Update for October 27, 2004 - Wednesday

Reema calls up Pooja and tells her that Ronit is on his way to her house to probably say sorry to her. Pooja is scared that if Ronit comes in now, there will be problems at her place. She requests Reema to call up Ronit and tell him not to come. Reema says she cannot reach him now since his cellphone is not reachable and she even does not know where he is. Reema asks Pooja to handle the situation herself today. The doorbell rings and Pooja is scared again. Sudhaben notices that Pooja is not her usual self and asks her if there is any problem. Pooja denies and Sudhaben asks her to open the door. Pooja opens and it is ... Mandy. Mandy tells her that she is going to the market and if she wants anything for her. Pooja wants to tell her about Ronit, but her mom is standing besides and Mandy is getting late. She leaves.

Poornima cannot forget Milind. She thinks that he had almost become a habit for her and it is very difficult to live without him. She tries to think how will she live without him and finds it almost impossible. She decided to end her life. She switches off the fan, takes her dupatta and tries to hold it and then tie with the fan. While, she was trying, Pooja comes in her room. Pooja is unaware of what her sister was doing - Poornima leaves from the room. She goes in the kitchen and is almost unaware of what her mom is telling her. She tries to cut peas with knife, says she is hungry but does not want food and behaves as if she is in her own world.

Sudhaben understands this and tells her to watch television, which she generally likes. She is still not interested. Her mom asks her to peal peas, switches on a hindi movie for her and goes away. Predictably, she hears one of the lady in the movie telling her she wants to die since there is no love and no purpose for her to be alive. Poornima listens to this and tears roll down.

Meanwhile, Ronit is searching for Pooja's place. He has forgotten the exact street and just remembers that it is near to a medical store. He asks someone on the road and is guided correctly. Poornima comes to the store and buys medicine for fever. When the shopkeeper asked whether it is for Pooja (think of him as the family medical guy), she says yes. She also asks for something else. The moment she leaves, Ronit enters and asks the shopkeeper for Pooja Mehta's house. He tells him that she has fever and few moments back, her sister took medicines for her. Ronit sees Poornima with medicines in her hand. He sees Poornima was crying. He follows her and goes to Pooja's house. He sees Pooja and wonders if she has fever. She seems pretty fine to him and he thinks why does Poornima told lies to the shopkeeper. He barges into her house and in full view of her parents asks Poornima why did she tell lies to the shopkeeper when Pooja is absolutely fine. Poornima is confused and replies that she did not tell anything like that. Ronit tells that even he saw her holding some medicines and she was crying. Poornima was hiding something under her dupatta. Ronit insisted on knowing what she was carrying - Poornima refuses to tell him and in the haatha-paayi, a bottle from Poornima's hand falls down and breaks. The bottle was of T-2 (ideally Tik 20), a cockroach killing liquid, which people generally use it to committ suicide. Sudhaben, Rasikbhai and Pooja are shocked.

Poornima goes in her room followed by her parents. Pooja sits down on the floor and cries unconsably. Ronit tells her to control herself. Pooja tells him that if he wouldn't be here today, god knows what would have happened to her sister - and cries again. Ronit leaves from there understanding the situation.

Sudhaben and Rasikbhai ask Poornima why did she have to think about something like that. Poornima tells them that she was doing it for her family. Rasikbhai asks her 'Tu humharey liye kar raahi hai ya phir humhari wajah se' - Good one. Poornima replies that she thought of forgetting Milind for her parents. But another true fact was that it was impossible for her to forget Milind as well and she still loved her very much. Not knowing what to do in such circumstances, she decided to kill herself. [I do not agree to such views]. Sudhaben and Rasikbhai are in tears as well. Rasikbhai seemed very sad and broken and was just starring at her daughter. A shocking and sad face is shown at the end - and the serial ends.

First, I do not agree a bit about killing oneself when one cannot face the circumstances. I do not know how many of you would second my opinion, but I do believe that whatsoever bad the circumstances may be, there is always so much more to live in this wonderful life. Infact, at times, I wonder that love is supposed to be so strong that it united ppl for ages - than why does it make you so weak? Also, what will happen to such parents whose children decide to commit suicide for various reasons. They have to succumb to his/her wishes. Bad, rather, sad at times. What are your views? I will definitely want to know how do you guys think about it? Does committing suicide in any form of problems is justified?

Today was the last episode for this week. It is sad that Sony guys will screen it only three days a week now. The support for the letter received is not as strong as I had expected. Though, I appreciate so many of you writing and letting me know how they feel about it. I hope things change in some weeks. We will keep our discussions going on about the serial and maybe on different topics of your interest. Let me know what are your likings and we will post some interesting things about it. Keep coming - there are some good things lined up for the rest of the week. :)

Blogger is having some problems the entire day - lots of ppl wrote comments which do not appear. I hope things get sorted out soon. Well, after battling for almost more than an hour, I'm posting this from a proxy server - the reason I'm not checking the update again - Agar koi mistake ho toh maafi.

Please mail me your comments at
ymlhclub@yahoo.com, till the time my commenting system starts to work again.

sontakdi Groupbie
sontakdi
sontakdi

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

I do not agree with Poornima either. However, I am glad Ronit came just in time and sort of saved her.This serial is really getting intresting and gets across without too much drama.

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
thanks sontakdi.. suicide definitely is not the answer to anything..
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 4:29pm | IP Logged

thankz a lot Clap

i agree with u/ i dont believe in ppl comiting suicide cuz datz jus da sign of a loser afraid 2 face da wurld.

omg cant believe i have 2 wait till monday 2 watch ymlh....i am really mad @ sonyAngry

sweety girl Newbie
sweety girl
sweety girl

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
i hope that pooja doesn,t get pregnant with ronit child it would be stupid as same as kkusum,kkoi dil mein hai .i hope this love doesn,t get them in to bedWinki just want them to love each other and studylolzz.because i love ronit Cry
Monaji Senior Member
Monaji
Monaji

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
It is Hindi movies that is spoiling the ppl. In movies they show as if it is end of the world, if anybody loses their luv for some reason or the other.....
lovely IF-Dazzler
lovely
lovely

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 9:54am | IP Logged

agree with you mona. and I think that's the reason they showed it. the scene was very symbolic.. If Poornima would not have been watching TV she would not get the idea to commit suicide.

its all becoz of TV and movies the young generation is getting spoiled.

SANDY Goldie
SANDY
SANDY

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 11:37am | IP Logged
thanks sontakdi. No one is worth giving your life for so I do not agree with committing suicide.

Go to top