Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

I have started liking Mallika!!!!! (Page 2)

Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 4:30pm | IP Logged

Rakshanda is a great actress.. she has done a great job portraying Mallika...

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
she is kind of ok to me............Confused
Delicacy42 Groupbie
Delicacy42
Delicacy42

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
lemme start off by saying props to rakshanda for her acting skills...BUT
that does not mean she is a good person in teh show..even up to the point to call her the "new jassi." sure mallika is doing everythin for gulmohar but she only cares about her status and cuz shes in a gm cuz w/o all that she wud be nuttin. she is not the new jassi cuz tha jassi was always a great person (in the show) and still is..and now we see mallika doing all this but onli cuz jessica will help gm in gettin there status back..she doesnt realli care about jessica nor did she care about jassi...we cant forget everything she has done to out jassi..
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
I agree with you guys about Rakshanda--she is a super talented actress.  She can go from super snobby to downright pathetic (as she was yesterday) and make you feel sorry for her.  She's simply great Clap

I wouldn't say Malika is the "new Jassi" b/c she is only getting a teeny tiny dose of what Jassi went through. Jassi went thru this torture on a daily basis every day of the week, while Malika has only had a taste of it for one day.  Jassi isn't giving her a fraction of the Hell that Malika gave her. Jassi still is giving Malika a lot more respect that what she herself used to get.  Malika had nothing but disdain for Jassi..for the way she looked, her social status, everything and she made sure she publicly humiliated her (even resorting to shouting at her in front of everyone).  Jassi isn't torturing Malika enough in my opinion...Evil Smile
lilhenna Groupbie
lilhenna
lilhenna

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 6:55pm | IP Logged

I've always liked Mallika.  Her fiercness was driven by Armaan's infidelity.  Mallika was a product of her environment.  Had Armaan been a loving fiancee, perhaps she wouldn't have been bad at all.

Also, let's not forget, in all reality, Jassi and Armaan were having a courtship, perhaps even an affair, per Jassi's standards.  Why wouldn't Mallika, Armaan's finacee, be somewhat hostile to her fiancee's love?

I'm sure she was and still is threatened.

peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 6:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anjali308

I agree with you guys about Rakshanda--she is a super talented actress.  She can go from super snobby to downright pathetic (as she was yesterday) and make you feel sorry for her.  She's simply great Clap

I wouldn't say Malika is the "new Jassi" b/c she is only getting a teeny tiny dose of what Jassi went through. Jassi went thru this torture on a daily basis every day of the week, while Malika has only had a taste of it for one day.  Jassi isn't giving her a fraction of the Hell that Malika gave her. Jassi still is giving Malika a lot more respect that what she herself used to get.  Malika had nothing but disdain for Jassi..for the way she looked, her social status, everything and she made sure she publicly humiliated her (even resorting to shouting at her in front of everyone).  Jassi isn't torturing Malika enough in my opinion...Evil Smile

So true Anjali!!!!  I love Malika's expressions, she's doing a great job in JJKN, infact her acting of someone who's a#$ is being kicked severaly is too good.....Clap.

In fact, this is not revenge, this is something that will open Malika's eyes.  I hope out of all this, Jessica makes Malika a better person.

If she can't get Armaan as her husband, she can at least win his respect with a friendship.

Thanks

Go to top