Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 81 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*mvatsasobha229xbakulawebkapamankodiahcirshivnirmomsx3niki_pnswarajgiranna441dheekshRashmiSandeepAnku_20LoveMishalshiny3visha1314haarisfym23dadsaddreamypWebsieojas143Dipinthidivyababugiguserbhavikadhianandrjppratiranimiss_patel5shabana_79puniragbostanianviraf4uHeenapekomasA HUGE FANprernadergattuSun-Lovezerrobmm1985nithi07kripsyGoDsLoVeNDDgirlsinipillaitijaramsnautankibrick_redAnjanaYYZ-Swetha-bookbrain007deepika_funcherieLoverPicasso9naj7poo_supiAbhiAnidhrashteeTeeyacimbailoveidiotboxChytraandvmonamie111swetha_chsamvi.angelic82199staroneserialshookedanjani-paglishivani003swethasyam08sush_avivakirk_dkmystery_pyar-ishkkhusi_*tamanna1391

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BV 28th May 2012 Written Update - COMPLETE" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
shiv has his own sorrows..thats y he doesnt smile so often...lil clear from shiv anandi's convo...!!
haansi ki kaami na ho...something like that he said!!?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-andvILoveDramaTeeyanya_ansariswethasyam08

msnautanki

msnautanki

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Tooo much of Jagya-Gauri  and their ridiculous over-the-top fighting today... Sleepy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

andvVsoujanyaTeeyanya_ansarishivani003

tinoo

IF-Rockerz

tinoo

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusi_*

shiv has his own sorrows..thats y he doesnt smile so often...lil clear from shiv anandi's convo...!!

I didnt get that.  Why should there be a shortage of laughter?  laughter is free and abundant. so why save smiles? Confused

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinoo

I didnt get that.  Why should there be a shortage of laughter?  laughter is free and abundant. so why save smiles? Confused
i didnt get that eitherLOL...aap hastey v hain..and he said not so often taki haansi ki kaami na ho..i didnt hear that line properly..but something like that...ab yeh line normal toh nehin hai...some pain is there...Confused

msnautanki

msnautanki

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
^^He said that only, but even I didn't understand... LOL

tinoo

IF-Rockerz

tinoo

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged

[ i didnt get that eitherLOL...aap hastey v hain..and he said not so often taki haansi ki kaami na ho..i didnt hear that line properly..but something like that...ab yeh line normal toh nehin hai...some pain is there...Confused

Or else a dental problem.  Once I had a root canal. It was very hard to smile for a long time. ROFLROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

wwillyShalmali11.03.AnjanaYYZposhahandvILoveDramanya_ansarishivani003

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinoo

[ i didnt get that eitherLOL...aap hastey v hain..and he said not so often taki haansi ki kaami na ho..i didnt hear that line properly..but something like that...ab yeh line normal toh nehin hai...some pain is there...Confused

Or else a dental problem.  Once I had a root canal. It was very hard to smile for a long time. ROFLROFL
ROFL...really!! my mom had one root canal..but no problem in smile everBig smile

so no dental probBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

wwillyandvTeeya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top