Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Aysha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aysha-

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged

'Byaah Hamari Bahoo Ka' is a unique show!

What catches one's attention about this upcoming show on Sony Entertainment Television is its strange title, "Byaah Hamari Bahoo Ka (BHBK)".

The bahu of the Vaishnav family, Rajnibala, is every bit a doting daughter-in-law and an understanding wife. She is the cynosure of everybody's eye in the Vaishnav family, and still, they want her to get married. And yes, her husband is pretty much alive, is not suffering from any terminal disease, nor is he having an extramarital affair, and theirs is a love match!

Writer Aatish Kapadia says, "Usually, a title gives away the concept of the show, but this one's unique. It makes the viewers question it and builds curiosity." Adds producer JD Majethia, "This is a unique show with fresh content, characters and great performances. It's a show of 'today' which will also attract the youth along with the family audiences."

Shrenu Parikh and Gaurav Khanna play the lead couple, Rajnibala and Krish, in the show. Says Majethia, "Shrenu is a beautiful and simple girl." Talking about the male lead, he says, "I had many names on my mind for the role of Krish, but Gaurav stood out of the lot."

Sneha Rajani, senior EVP and business head of the channel, says, ""BHBK" is a never-seen-before heart-warming love story with lots of twists and turns. I'm sure this will excite and appeal to the audiences across the Hindi heartland, and further consolidate our fiction lineup." The show launches tonight, and will air from Monday to Friday at 8pm, on Sony Entertainment Television.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

dent4uMamtaBPravesmalwica2pia09nazsheikhsbh1phjsM_n_h-Misek-hinzssroomanifj08-Subbiha--MariaMars-EkSapnoKiPariEksie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BHBK is a unique show! - Article" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged

thanks for sharing AyshaHug

"I had many names on my mind for the role of Krish, but Gaurav stood out of the lot."

Well said ji :)

Edited by hinz - 28 May 2012 at 8:15am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravessbh1Eksie

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
tfs

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sbh1

Praves

Praves

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Thanks Aysha!Smile

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Thanks Aysha... 

Lovely article... and I love the pic!! Big smile If the promos were not enough... the snippets in this article has made me even more curious!! Big smile Can't wait to get home and watch the show!! Embarrassed

-Misek-

Viewbie

-Misek-

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Thanks for Sharing.. I loved the pic.. Gaurav in Action Wink LOL

fj08

IF-Rockerz

fj08

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
tfs love the action pic of Gauravs 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.