Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Is there a doctor in the house?

Nisu Goldie
Nisu
Nisu

Ms. IF Romantic(Romantic Dialogue)

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 3:04pm | IP Logged

I am kind of hopeful at the moment (although things can change anytime in this show).  With Disha being stabbed, it wouldn't be a bad thing to see DK playing doctor and take care of Disha.  Our hero has difficulties seeing her inner pains but when it comes to physical pain....doctor to the rescue (i.e. handkerchief scene, when he gave her the bruise, etc...)  He can be very affectionate to Disha, tend her wounds, serve her every needs.

Maybe after seeing this caring side of DK, lady D might just give in to his needs.Wink

As far as Gargi.  It is her nature to kill.  Dhruv, Dev, the guy in jail (forgot his name).  So her taking out a knife to kill Sumi doesn't surprise me at all.  She will do anything for her advancement.

ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisu

I am kind of hopeful at the moment (although things can change anytime in this show).  With Disha being stabbed, it wouldn't be a bad thing to see DK playing doctor and take care of Disha.  Our hero has difficulties seeing her inner pains but when it comes to physical pain....doctor to the rescue (i.e. handkerchief scene, when he gave her the bruise, etc...)  He can be very affectionate to Disha, tend her wounds, serve her every needs.

Maybe after seeing this caring side of DK, lady D might just give in to his needs.Wink

As far as Gargi.  It is her nature to kill.  Dhruv, Dev, the guy in jail (forgot his name).  So her taking out a knife to kill Sumi doesn't surprise me at all.  She will do anything for her advancement.

I agree!

maja Goldie
maja
maja

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 4:12pm | IP Logged

I totally agree with Nisu and miss england.

DK will have difficulties to see his Disha in pain and nurse her. Disha will then come closer to him and they finally will say I do. I hopre that Vedant does not create any problem that DK decides to discard Disha for Vedant thinking she loves him.

Regarding Gargi I am not at all surprised that she took a knife and tried to stab Sum. She has been doing these murders in the past too like Dhruv, Deva, Fuzi, so it is in her nature.

majaWink

Bombgirl4eva Goldie
Bombgirl4eva
Bombgirl4eva

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Oh i can hardly wait for teh episodes when Dk takes care of our D lady!

I mean just imagine...

Disha is sleeping on the bed. It's early morning. Dk comes with a tray. At first he jsut looks at the sleeping beuaty and then goes to the window and opens the curtains... Our D lady opens her eyes since there is too much  sunlight
she tries to get up...when dk comes and puts her back...

Dk : (mad) Maine kitni baar tumhe kaha ke bed pe se mat otho...doctor ne mana kiya hain na! ...tum meri baat hi nahi sunti

Disha (simlies) Dk tum bhi na...thoda bahut chalne se kuch nahi hoga.....aise to mein moti ho jaongi(again trie sto get up)

Dk: (puts her back before she can get up) Nahi..tum chup chap yaha leti raho...

Disha: Lekin DK....mummyji kooo naashta.

Dk: tumhe iski chinta karne ke koi sarurat nahi hain...Yeh sab mein kar loonga...(gets the tray from the side table andagain sits on the bed )Yeh loo...

Disha: (surprised) Dk tum mere liye naashta banakar laye ho? Iski ky zaroorat thi...mein khood...{tries to sit up}

he again puts her back

Dk: (mad)Disha tum bahi zhodrogi...meri baat to tum sunti hi nahi ho...mujhe hi sakti karni hogi warna tum to.. tum kuch mat bolo..doctor ne zyada bolne ko bhi mana kiys hain(he takes the spoon and moves it closer to her mouth) ab chup chap kha lo..

Disha ( smiles at Dk and thinks to herself "tum mera kitna khayal rakhte ho" )

she opens her mouth...and Dk feeds her the whole time.....while she just stares at him ....AWWWWWW..how cute of him!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Lol..I got carried away!

Cheers,
Bomby!

keshp15 Senior Member
keshp15
keshp15

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 5:24pm | IP Logged

hey great predictions

cool

as i said before

dk now will take a lot of care of disha and eventually hey will get closer to each other

love kp

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 5:41pm | IP Logged

hi

just ca't wait for the lovey scences when dk takecares of disha wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwEmbarrassedEmbarrasseda than disha confesses

samyBig smile

* ^ Princess ** Goldie
* ^ Princess **
* ^ Princess **

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
great joobbbb guys 
stonex IF-Dazzler
stonex
stonex

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
brilliant

Go to top