//Being Human Creation\\ Small update pg 9 - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
boss! :OOO 

resss 

*edit*
 woww! ๐Ÿ˜ that is an amazing upd8 right there!! everything looks beautiful!! <3<3

i really loved the way u have used same pic in frst n second sig in diff sizes!! looks amazing! i loved the coloring in both the sigz and that yellow light texture of brush adds on to that sig! <3

i really liked the way u made viraj one! liked the blackish shade or coloring or texture or whatever it is on the upper right! somehow that makes sig look amazing! 

sonam one looks amazing with that bright coloring i liked thway u have used the pic! esp in the right side! sonakshi ones look gorgeous! i really liked the coloring in 2nd one <3

parineeti one is my fav!! i loved the coloring texture and the wau u have arranged the same pic twice! the text color is perfect! <3 madhubala one looks gorgeous! <3 i really liked the coloring!

i loved the variation of colorings in gia one n kareena one looks stunning i loved the coloringg in kareena one n the font used looks amazing! lastt sig looks beautiful!1 i loved the whitish effect on that sig n the lght coloring adds on to the sig! <3

mesmerising upd8 boss! ๐Ÿค—
luv u
vini

Edited by viniva sharma - 11 years ago
wow..great awesome work waka...loved karanvir's siggie..make more  of viraj..and esha's also..
all r awesome...keep it up..๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

wow! waka...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘speechless! bigthx4 accepting my request๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—...

Originally posted by viniva sharma

boss! :OOO 

resss 

*edit*
 woww! ๐Ÿ˜ that is an amazing upd8 right there!! everything looks beautiful!! <3<3

i really loved the way u have used same pic in frst n second sig in diff sizes!! looks amazing! i loved the coloring in both the sigz and that yellow light texture of brush adds on to that sig! <3

i really liked the way u made viraj one! liked the blackish shade or coloring or texture or whatever it is on the upper right! somehow that makes sig look amazing! 

sonam one looks amazing with that bright coloring i liked thway u have used the pic! esp in the right side! sonakshi ones look gorgeous! i really liked the coloring in 2nd one <3

parineeti one is my fav!! i loved the coloring texture and the wau u have arranged the same pic twice! the text color is perfect! <3 madhubala one looks gorgeous! <3 i really liked the coloring!

i loved the variation of colorings in gia one n kareena one looks stunning i loved the coloringg in kareena one n the font used looks amazing! lastt sig looks beautiful!1 i loved the whitish effect on that sig n the lght coloring adds on to the sig! <3

mesmerising upd8 boss! ๐Ÿค—
luv u
vini

Thank u soo much Vini, I played around with all my siggies and I usually do that. I just want them to look different and practice on them to learn new techniques also. Ur feedback means alot.

Love ya loads Hun

Originally posted by _A_a_l_i_y_a_

wow..great awesome work waka...loved karanvir's siggie..make more  of viraj..and esha's also..
all r awesome...keep it up..๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks yaar don't eye in my karanvir lol I willsurely make more of his siggies 

Originally posted by mbloves

wow! waka...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘speechless! bigthx4 accepting my request๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—...

I'm so happy u like ur siggie I wasnt sure if u would like it or not 
Ohh wow!!
they are lovely... I am using one!
u r very creative โค๏ธ ed them all =D
wasi. my darling luv ur creation...
oyeee... plzzz update more.. ur sautan is waiting...๐Ÿ˜
Originally posted by Gita.

Ohh wow!!
they are lovely... I am using one!
u r very creative โค๏ธ ed them all =D

thanks heaps hun... lol these days just totally in love with viraj hehe
Originally posted by k-ekta fan

wasi. my darling luv ur creation...

thanks old friend
Originally posted by -mimi-

oyeee... plzzz update more.. ur sautan is waiting...๐Ÿ˜

thanks heaps yaara will surely update again very soon
Awesomeee update Wasima. Its great to see your work again :D Shweta one is lovely. Viraj one is too good, blending, pics, text, everything looks fab. Parineeti one is beautiful, just loved it. And really like the Madhubala one too, Im so excited to see Vivian-Drashti together :) And for suggestion, please make a sig on Raghav-Sia/Jhanvi?

A quick update once again

Please do drop in ur feedback and if you like my creation dont forget to press the lik button

Edited by sallu_lover - 11 years ago