India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

TW0 QUESTIONS

rosila Groupbie
rosila
rosila

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

i have 2 questions about todays episode.

1. where is the scene shown in promo in which jassi see her house's papers in arman's hand and says "papaji" and arman gets conscious.but in todays episode there is no such scene.i think they have cut it in editing but it seems ridiculous to show one scene in promo and not in episode

2. do u people think that billu has right to beat nandu like this.this is too much and outrageous

loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
i havent seen todays episode...but i know many times that they show something else in previews and nothing like that ever happens on the show!
shiverz Goldie
shiverz
shiverz

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rosila

1. where is the scene shown in promo in which jassi see her house's papers in arman's hand and says "papaji" and arman gets conscious.but in todays episode there is no such scene.i think they have cut it in editing but it seems ridiculous to show one scene in promo and not in episode

2. do u people think that billu has right to beat nandu like this.this is too much and outrageous

1. Yeah, like Neha said, the previews are often wrong!!Angry

2. I was very surprised when I found out that Billu was beating Nandu!!!

sanpan Newbie
sanpan
sanpan

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
i think thats gonna happen tommorw becasue if u read tommorws preview it shows where armaan recognizes jassi so maybe wen jassi said papa he realized that was jassi well thats wat i think i dont noe
Aj_Styles Senior Member
Aj_Styles
Aj_Styles

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rosila

I haven't seen today's episode yet. But going by the description, and if it's true that Nandu was bleeding as a result of Billu's abuse. It's certainly not acceptable. I don't care what you believe in. Tony & Deeya Singh need to get there heads checked and need psychiatric help for showing such an offensive & uncalled for moment.

vishakha Goldie
vishakha
vishakha

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
She did not say papaji. She said Mr. Walia
Sand Senior Member
Sand
Sand

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 8:35pm | IP Logged

I was just thinking about those things too... I think Billu crossed the line this time. It's one to thing to be upset but to hit someone can never be justified Confused especially if they've been trying to help you for so long...

Uncle Billu needs some anger management classes a.s.a.p. LOL

Edited by Sand - 27 April 2005 at 8:38pm
vasamv Goldie
vasamv
vasamv

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 9:07pm | IP Logged

I agree Billu had no right to beat up Nandu.He said sorry for being drunk but no apology for beating Nandu who Billu knows to be a great family friend through tick and thin.

Tomorrow's promo shows Arman recognizing Jassi but does anyone think Bebe might have recognized her and Jassi swore her to secrecy? Otherwise why should Bebe suddenly change her mind and agree to sell the house  and that too only to Jessica?

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top