Gumrah! Bhai ki haivaniyat! update - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
This is the most shocking episode of Gumrah..
Kumar has made mockery out of a pure relation for which we even celebrate as RakshaBandhan.
But more than Kumar I felt disgusted about Khanak's family. Oh yes that includes Khanak's mother too. Even a cow becomes tiger when it comes to save her child but this lady poisoned her own flesh and blood. And for what? For her pathetic husband and mother-in-law and how could she not say a single word to Kumar.
I wished Khanak was strong. She shouldn't have let this happen to her. Is becoming a doctor so important that she was ready to get raped by her own brother? Women kill themselves before letting anything like this happen to them and this girl she herself went with Kumar to his friends. Agreed her upbringing made her weak but he was her brother dammit! When she can dare to dream then can't she dare to protect herself.
Originally posted by ...Tich...

This is the most shocking episode of Gumrah..
Kumar has made mockery out of a pure relation for which we even celebrate as RakshaBandhan.
But more than Kumar I felt disgusted about Khanak's family. Oh yes that includes Khanak's mother too. Even a cow becomes tiger when it comes to save her child but this lady poisoned her own flesh and blood. And for what? For her pathetic husband and mother-in-law and how could she not say a single word to Kumar.
I wished Khanak was strong. She shouldn't have let this happen to her. Is becoming a doctor so important that she was ready to get raped by her own brother? Women kill themselves before letting anything like this happen to them and this girl she herself went with Kumar to his friends. Agreed her upbringing made her weak but he was her brother dammit! When she can dare to dream then can't she dare to protect herself.

Well said dear 
That episode was like a nightmare !! How cheap and disgusting can a brother be !! 
Originally posted by ..Amour..

That episode was like a nightmare !! How cheap and disgusting can a brother be !! 

The most shocking one πŸ˜² πŸ˜‘
thanks Anchal.. but the thread is not stickied?

anyway.. shocking episode indeed.. have learn't more shocking cases like that.. this is the ugly world!!πŸ˜”
Im Totally Shocked and Also Feel bad For Kanak😭😭